Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC's In Shared Bank?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Was not sure where to add this topic, but since it relates directly to crafting, I thought it might be a good place to post this. I've always wondered why we cannot swap our treasure cards through the shared bank, especially since it can be such a headache getting my tc's from one of my wizards to another. Many of the tc's are for spell crafting, though there are other tc's I would simply like to move from one wizard to another. This has always been an item for my "wishlist" - any thoughts, KI?

Administrator
ChChi101 on Aug 11, 2020 wrote:
Was not sure where to add this topic, but since it relates directly to crafting, I thought it might be a good place to post this. I've always wondered why we cannot swap our treasure cards through the shared bank, especially since it can be such a headache getting my tc's from one of my wizards to another. Many of the tc's are for spell crafting, though there are other tc's I would simply like to move from one wizard to another. This has always been an item for my "wishlist" - any thoughts, KI?
Hi Chchi101! This is a suggestion that's been proposed a few times. I'll get an update from the team on the possibility.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Sparck on Aug 21, 2020 wrote:
Hi Chchi101! This is a suggestion that's been proposed a few times. I'll get an update from the team on the possibility.
Also, query about these frequently requested suggestions too;
  • Name Change
  • Trading Lore Spells amongst characters on same account.
  • In game reagent, gear trading amongst friends.

Many have been advocating for these to be eventually implemented.