Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Queen Calypso TCs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I recently created a storm wizard last month, David ThunderWielder, and now he is a Visionary Diviner, and I am now on the hunt for 10 Queen Calypso TCs. If anyone has spares/is willing to give me some, please state your offer, what realm, area, and time are we meeting at.

Cheers!

Steven, 130 ; David ThunderWielder,130

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Dspyre on Aug 24, 2019 wrote:
I recently created a storm wizard last month, David ThunderWielder, and now he is a Visionary Diviner, and I am now on the hunt for 10 Queen Calypso TCs. If anyone has spares/is willing to give me some, please state your offer, what realm, area, and time are we meeting at.

Cheers!

Steven, 130 ; David ThunderWielder,130
Hiya,

Every night this week and next weekend that I am available I will be in the hatchery (near dr purreau) in dworgyn realm on fiona frogfinder at 6pm Central time. Check if I am there and I can give you the Queen Calypso TC, I have spares I don't need

If I'm not there don't hang about for me, just pop by again the next day. If the time is no good for you just post back here and we'll sort something else.

If you're planning to meet please charm this post so I know to keep watching out for you

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013