Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Peat Reagent Mystery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
There are Reagents called Peat, fortified Peat, and enriched Peat I have no idea how to get these. I would like these Reagents to craft the Unforgiven Dead Gauntlet House Item, but cannot, because every source I've looked into shows no way of getting these Reagents. You can get the Unforgiven Dead Gauntlet House Recipe from Lloyd FallingWater in the Commons Shopping District there you can see the Crafting Recipe for yourself. If anyone has an answer or response please do respond it would help me dearly.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ConnerDEATH172 on Jul 20, 2022 wrote:
There are Reagents called Peat, fortified Peat, and enriched Peat I have no idea how to get these. I would like these Reagents to craft the Unforgiven Dead Gauntlet House Item, but cannot, because every source I've looked into shows no way of getting these Reagents. You can get the Unforgiven Dead Gauntlet House Recipe from Lloyd FallingWater in the Commons Shopping District there you can see the Crafting Recipe for yourself. If anyone has an answer or response please do respond it would help me dearly.
You get the reagents from buying the Unforgiven pack in the Crowns shop. Sometime in the future KI will likely add those reagents to the Scroll of Fortune for purchase, as well.