Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Artisan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2016
So, I'm a level 75 death wizard and want to start trying for deer knight, and crafting is the easiest way. I just defeated the indigo giant but I can't buy the recipe from Grady because I'm not a legendary artisan. I've never crafted anything my entire time playing the game so I'm a novice crafter and I don't even know how to even get started with crafting my way up to legendary artisan or what to craft since I'm just starting so far along, does anyone have any tips or advice?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
xxAWizardxx on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
So, I'm a level 75 death wizard and want to start trying for deer knight, and crafting is the easiest way. I just defeated the indigo giant but I can't buy the recipe from Grady because I'm not a legendary artisan. I've never crafted anything my entire time playing the game so I'm a novice crafter and I don't even know how to even get started with crafting my way up to legendary artisan or what to craft since I'm just starting so far along, does anyone have any tips or advice?
finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-crafting-guides/wizard101-crafting-guide-101/

Good luck!