Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In need of sunstone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2018
So i'm catching up on all my crafting quests before i continue khrysalis. Right now i'm a grandmaster artisan but i need some sunstone. Not just for the quest i'm doing now for the spirit caller drums but also for later on when i craft the ornate burrower chair. All together i need 30 (26 but 4 extra to be safe). If anyone can help please reply with a time, area and what server to meet. Also with the name of your wizard so i can find you. Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
noob! you get no sunstone!nooooobbhaha! jk i hop somewan gives ur sunstone stay on that wizard101 grind!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Burbz,

Please try to garden King Parsley seeds, they drop sunstone quite often through regular and elder harvest.
They also drop Ultra King Parsley seeds which drop sunstone more often. I have also received a lot of my sunstone from gardening Ivy League plants and Sunions. These are all crown seeds, but can be farmed or dropped. (Check Google or the Wizard wiki for where/who drops them). Good luck finding someone to sell you some in the bazaar. There is no guarantee that you will receive them before someone else snares them. Just letting you know how I got mine. All from gardening. Best of luck!!

Autumn WH Serious Crafter