Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't place my crafting tables in my Castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Hi. I'm having a problem placing my crafting tables in my house. It'll take the Jewel, but none of the others. I have tried putting them in the bank, shared bank and attic to see if that would help, no. The Ravenwood dorm will take Basic and Jewel but nothing else (there's no other furniture in there), so now I'm trying to craft using the equipment table but can't put it down anywhere to use it. Any ideas? Thanks

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Kathcrit,

If you are level 15+ have you purchased a house/castle? You can buy them from the house/furniture vendor in Olde Town of Wiz City or you can purchase a Krok house from the vendor located on the Krokosphinx. I don't see why you would not be able to place a housing, card, or equipment crafting table in your WC dorm room though. Try placing the crafting tables in your house or castle, not your dorm room. See if that works and let us know!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Hi
I tried again after a couple of days and the tables went in just fine so whatever glitch it was seems to have sorted itself out - it did mean I bought an extra basic table though thinking that the first one must have been a duff one. Weird thing, but sorted now.

Thanks for getting back to me :-)

Happy spellcasting!