Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hunting Ores and Mushrooms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2020
Hello everyone!
I'm relatively new to Wizard 101, and lately i have been crafting my gear to become stronger! I have gotten almost all of my items needed to create my gear, well except to who items anyway.
The first Item is an Ore.
While I was looking for Deep Mushrooms in the Haunted Cave down in Trinton Avenue, I came across an Ore by accident. Sadly, I havent been able to find another. Are there any other places to find These Ores?
The second Item is Deep Mushroom.
In order to craft my gear, I am going to need a LOT of Deep Mushrooms. Ive heard that there down in Haunted Cave, but I havent been seeing any. Are there any other place where I could find theme?
Please let me know if yall have any awnsers for my questions, it would help me a bunch

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Forums!

Firstly, Wizard City is one of the worst places to go reagent farming, unless you're visiting the Bazaar.

Here are your options for both reagents;

Crown Shop - Both reagents are available in bundles of 100 for 499 crowns each from the crown shop.

Gardening - These plants drop both reagents on regular harvests. Note, only one will be dropped per harvest.

• Dandelions
  • Snap Dragons
  • Helephant Ears
  • Fickle Pickle

All these plants are readily available from the Bazaar.

Ore

For ore, try looking in the following places across the spiral;

Grizzleheim - Northguard, Vestrilund [Also has mushrooms], Austrilund, Savaarvard Pass.
Dragonspyre - The Forum, The Tower Archives, The Crystal Grove, The Antheum.
Krokotopia - Royal Hall, Altar of Kings, Chamber of Fire, The Vault of Ice.

Deep Mushrooms

Krokotopia - Royal Hall, Well of Spirits, Grand Arena, Djeserit & Ahnic Family Tombs
Grizzleheim - All areas mentioned above.
Dragonspyre - All the above as well.

Good Luck!