Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can i get a vine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
the Wyrd house is easy enough to make and all but when it comes down to needing 1 vine its impossible to get! I have so much trouble getting a vine could someone give me tips or help me get a vine for my dream house.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
sorcerystone on May 9, 2016 wrote:
the Wyrd house is easy enough to make and all but when it comes down to needing 1 vine its impossible to get! I have so much trouble getting a vine could someone give me tips or help me get a vine for my dream house.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Vine

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Ive seen this page before and ive farmed the fishing in the boabab crown, i gotten so many chest and havent gotten a vine. I cant go to the polaris yet to fight bosses for the vine so i have no clue what to do

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Fastest way to get one will probably be to fight the Gladiator secret boss in Olympus. If you are not high enough level, find a group that is going in to fight him. He drops it pretty frequently. I have rarely gone more than 2 battles before I would get a vine drop.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
sorcerystone on May 9, 2016 wrote:
Try gardening for them. There are quite a few easily obtainable plants that drop Vine as a harvest item. Look them up.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Thank you everyone who tried to help me i owe you alot. I finally got the vine!!!