Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death crafter?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Ok I went back 10 pages and couldn't find a listing of where all the recipe vendors are or anything that shows where to go to get certain recipes so I'll just ask here. I just discovered the recipe vendor in Krock world that sells recipes for lvl 15 fire wizards which is fine & dandy for when my fire wizard gets to 15 but I'm now stumped about where to go for my death wizard to get recipes that are for his class for lvl 15. Where can I go to get them? Also anybody have a listing of where all the other recipe vendors are or a listing of stuff that can be crafted? Maybe there's a wiki out there that explains things like many other MMOs have available to them?

Spoiler information such as this is the sole purpose of our fansites.

To find a list of fansites that may have the information you seek, please visit this page
https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites

which is also linked from our Wizard Community -> News & Links section.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
Spoiler information such as this is the sole purpose of our fansites.

I've never seen issues with other MMO forums helping each other find where certain things are within the game. Spoiler information would be more along the lines of releasing information from the test realms for the public to read about when its not been released yet. On a side note, I did check out those fansites and most provided very little information while one provided very unfinished information (that would be the wiki site). I was not able to find out if there are other crafting recipes for lvl 15 classes and the information that the wiki did have didn't even have the crafter information I already found myself. That is why I am asking on these forums for some help incase someone out there reading this knows an answer to the question I am asking about the game.

Two clicks brought me right to here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18529

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.