Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting tables

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2019
I'm working on my new wizard who, I want to be y main crafter but the crafting tables doesn't appear, my other wizard already had them placed so I went to look, it's there when I check the attic than click on house items, but it's invisible and cannot be accessed.

Administrator
WizardGuess on Jan 19, 2020 wrote:
I'm working on my new wizard who, I want to be y main crafter but the crafting tables doesn't appear, my other wizard already had them placed so I went to look, it's there when I check the attic than click on house items, but it's invisible and cannot be accessed.
Please contact our support team and we'll see about making it visible again: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
there are two attics, one that shows when you are outside the house and one that shows when you are inside the house. If your crafting tables are inside the house, did you check the attic when your wiz was inside?

Explorer
May 28, 2012
@WizardGuess the advice given is the best.

But I do have another one, have you tried to pick up the items and place them in your backpack when you are accessing the house tab? This is what I do instead of trying to run around looking for said items or if I am accidently caught on one.

Good luck in your crafting adventures.