Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Marleybone and Blood Moss.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2014
So I did the crafting quest for Marleybone, but when I went to the person to turn in the quest she won' let me turn the quest in. I reported this as a bug so far didn't get a respond yet, but while I'm waiting I'm also looking for Blood Moss any good locations to farm Blood Moss instead of Bazaar? /

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
calebiceman on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
So I did the crafting quest for Marleybone, but when I went to the person to turn in the quest she won' let me turn the quest in. I reported this as a bug so far didn't get a respond yet, but while I'm waiting I'm also looking for Blood Moss any good locations to farm Blood Moss instead of Bazaar? /
You have to have the items to turn in the quest , did you accidently sell them?

As for blood moss, try finding red mandrake, you can sometimes get blood moss from these or convert the red mandrakes to blood moss, the are by the death school actually has a few spawn points for this and you can just keep changing realms to pick up more, or you can enter sunken city and just check in there, then leave and go back.