Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Deer Knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Hi wizards!! I am having a horrible time crafting Deer Knight, I have everything I need other than the Deer Knight treasure cards. Does anyone have any tips or maybe the treasure cards that they are not using??? All help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
A look of Balance on Feb 13, 2022 wrote:
Hi wizards!! I am having a horrible time crafting Deer Knight, I have everything I need other than the Deer Knight treasure cards. Does anyone have any tips or maybe the treasure cards that they are not using??? All help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!
I have plenty to spare I don't know if this forum allows you to meet up in game or post a true friend code here? Perhaps Prof Falmea could comment?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
That being asked. Once you have collected ALL reagents to make spells, how many spells actually go into your regular play deck?
10 Treasure cards per advanced spells, sure hope it's more than ONE.

Thank you
Grace Goldengiver
Life

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I posted a reply here last week. Why is it not posted yet? it was appropriate

Administrator
mystbec on Mar 1, 2022 wrote:
I posted a reply here last week. Why is it not posted yet? it was appropriate
Apologies for the delay, it should be posted now!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Do you need crafting levels in order to craft the deer knight as well? Or just the reagents.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
mystbec on Feb 25, 2022 wrote:
That being asked. Once you have collected ALL reagents to make spells, how many spells actually go into your regular play deck?
10 Treasure cards per advanced spells, sure hope it's more than ONE.

Thank you
Grace Goldengiver
Life
You get an infinite number of the spell once crafted. How many that goes in to your deck depends on how many your deck can handle.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Hopz7 on Apr 22, 2022 wrote:
Do you need crafting levels in order to craft the deer knight as well? Or just the reagents.
You have to have up to and including Zafaria crafting before you can craft any spell.