Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting a staff for your school quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
i have a life wizard that needs to craft a life staff. its going to need 5 participation trophy's, which cost 800 arena tickets' have been on the game 9 years and have never done pvp, its a mess. Only way to get the 4000 arena tickets i need are the daily's. my point is, it will take 5.5 YEARS at getting only 60 tickets a month. Any thoughts peoples? We need a better way to get more arena tickets .i thought about pvp but end up standing there for over an hour just waiting for people to join.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
sloan the man on Jan 9, 2020 wrote:
i have a life wizard that needs to craft a life staff. its going to need 5 participation trophy's, which cost 800 arena tickets' have been on the game 9 years and have never done pvp, its a mess. Only way to get the 4000 arena tickets i need are the daily's. my point is, it will take 5.5 YEARS at getting only 60 tickets a month. Any thoughts peoples? We need a better way to get more arena tickets .i thought about pvp but end up standing there for over an hour just waiting for people to join.
There are many of us that DON'T PvP and also need to be able to get the Participation Trophies. This subject has come up a couple of times now but so far we aren't getting any kind of response about any possible changes in the game to allow us better ways to get them.

As it is right now, there are only 2 ways to get them. PvP and the Daily Assignments. If we are lucky enough we MIGHT get one on days 5, 10, or 15. I have 12 wizards and even as many times as I have done Dailies, I have not gotten one. It has gotten boring doing dailies and very little useful items outside of a few crowns. The few Arena Tickets I have on each wizard doesn't help much.

Frankly, if we can't craft these items without Participation Trophies, then there should be other options to get them. Crafting them would be one way.

I am not going to start PvP just to get them and getting very bored with Dailies.