Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting a carousel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
My wizard is an artisan crafter, I would like to make a carousel. I need eight earthquake spells. How do i get them now that we can not trade high level spells anymore. I even changed her second school to myth, made some enchanted earthquake spells, and that did not work. Help!!
Sabrina Windsword
PS-is there a recipe for springs?

sammison wrote:
My wizard is an artisan crafter, I would like to make a carousel. I need eight earthquake spells. How do i get them now that we can not trade high level spells anymore. I even changed her second school to myth, made some enchanted earthquake spells, and that did not work. Help!!
Sabrina Windsword
PS-is there a recipe for springs?

Please read the announcement carefully. Players can still trade Treasure Cards - they just cannot trade Enchanted Treasure Cards (those enhanced with tough, sniper etc)

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, there is a transmute recipe for springs. I think Felicia Worthington has it. You need to either find those earthquakes in the Bazaar, as drops from bosses like Jade Oni and Oakheart, or make a Myth Master Artisan friend who'd be willing to craft them for you. They are extremely hard to make, requiring a lot of Blood Moss, so the Bazaar may be your best bet.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
So enchanted earthquake spells can't be used to make the carousel? That stinks, I was hoping to do that with my master artisan. I need one more training point to get the earthquake spell. I was going to make some of them into treasure cards for the recipe.

Hero
May 27, 2009