Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 23, 2011
How can i become a legendary artisan? I am a master artisan, but the game never prompted me to see anyone past the dragonspyre guy. Can someone please tell me where to find the next level of crafting quests? Since my balance wizard is max level, all I do with him is crafting and gardening to help my lower level wizards.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Caballo203 wrote:
How can i become a legendary artisan? I am a master artisan, but the game never prompted me to see anyone past the dragonspyre guy. Can someone please tell me where to find the next level of crafting quests? Since my balance wizard is max level, all I do with him is crafting and gardening to help my lower level wizards.

I agree this does kind of drop you off crafting but your next level craft quest is actually in Celestia on the Floating Land, see the dog right to the left of the incoming ramp on the beach there.

He gives you The Seal of the Seven Seas quest and the recipe so you don't have to buy it separate from him.

The craft for the tea set is a side craft from the dog in the base camp.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009