Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best place to get Queen Calypso TC?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
75
Been having a lot of trouble trying to get Queen Calypso TC to craft the spell, does anyone know a place or have any advice on where to get it?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
JoshStormWiz on Jun 1, 2019 wrote:
Been having a lot of trouble trying to get Queen Calypso TC to craft the spell, does anyone know a place or have any advice on where to get it?
The only places to get it as a drop are:

Hades the Unseen (Tartarus)
Loremaster (The Athenium)
Poseidon Earth Shaker (Atlantea)
Zeus Sky Father (Mount Olympus)

and...Immortal's Lore Pack.

However, I have loads and can give you as many as you need if you want to let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone).

Survivor
Nov 16, 2016
23
You can also sometimes find them in the Bazaar. That's were I found most of the ones I used to craft the spell.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
75
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
The only places to get it as a drop are:

Hades the Unseen (Tartarus)
Loremaster (The Athenium)
Poseidon Earth Shaker (Atlantea)
Zeus Sky Father (Mount Olympus)

and...Immortal's Lore Pack.

However, I have loads and can give you as many as you need if you want to let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone).
Thanks for the information! My storm wizard is named Justin GoldenStone and I'll wait in the Commons in realm Pixie for the next couple of days from 9:30 to 9:45 PM CDT. Any help would be much appreciated!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
JoshStormWiz on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
Thanks for the information! My storm wizard is named Justin GoldenStone and I'll wait in the Commons in realm Pixie for the next couple of days from 9:30 to 9:45 PM CDT. Any help would be much appreciated!
I'm sorry, that's a bit too late in the night for me

I'm 6 hours ahead of you (UK time) so if you are free to meet sometime earlier I'll happily come and give them to you...sorry I can't make it that late (it's 3:30am for me!). Maybe you have an earlier time this weekend?

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
75
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 6, 2019 wrote:
I'm sorry, that's a bit too late in the night for me

I'm 6 hours ahead of you (UK time) so if you are free to meet sometime earlier I'll happily come and give them to you...sorry I can't make it that late (it's 3:30am for me!). Maybe you have an earlier time this weekend?
No need to apologize, I don't expect you stay up until 3:30 AM just to trade a few treasure cards. For the next week I will try to wait in the Commons in realm Pixie from 8:30-8:45 AM CDT. Let me know if this works for you or not. Also, I spend most of my time in the Arena so you might be able to find me there either in a match or just hanging around. Hopefully this hasn't been any sort of nuisance for you.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
JoshStormWiz on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:
No need to apologize, I don't expect you stay up until 3:30 AM just to trade a few treasure cards. For the next week I will try to wait in the Commons in realm Pixie from 8:30-8:45 AM CDT. Let me know if this works for you or not. Also, I spend most of my time in the Arena so you might be able to find me there either in a match or just hanging around. Hopefully this hasn't been any sort of nuisance for you.
That works well! I'll be on fiona frogfinder, cya soon!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
3
Hey so i have everything i need to craft it but the TC's is there a easier way i can get them them the bazaar I been here for hours now and nothing. If anyone has some to give or wants to trade just message me what your looking for.

Thank you

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
22
Jacob Shadowmask on Jul 2, 2019 wrote:
Hey so i have everything i need to craft it but the TC's is there a easier way i can get them them the bazaar I been here for hours now and nothing. If anyone has some to give or wants to trade just message me what your looking for.

Thank you
There are more methods of getting Queen Calypso TCs than just the Bazzar. The Bazzar is an option, but it isn't a particularily good place to go. Because of Queen Calypso's utility in both PvP and PvE, numerous Storm wizards will flock to the Bazzar to find not only the TCs, but the Reagents as well. This creates competition, which in turn, causes the rate to find those TCs to be much slower than if you farmed/bought packs for it.

Now for the other methods. Buying the packs is one method, but the cheapest method (and the most convenient) is to farm for them.

There are two places to farm: Loremaster and numerous Aquilan bosses.

Loremaster not only drops the TC neccesary, but in an extremely rare chance, you can also learn the spell itself! You do have to keep in mind that it is repetitious and that there is an extremely large pool of spells/TC that the boss has.

Otherwise, Aquila is a two in one deal. Zeus, Posideon, and Hades all drop Queen Calypso, Hephaestus, and Athena Battlesight TCs. There is also a chance if your farming Hades that you could get the Exalted Mastery Amulets and the Amulet of Divine Influence as well, for example. Remember, like Loremaster, there is an extremely wide pool of drops. It's up to your luck at these places.

I do not have any Queen Calypso TCs; I am a Fire wizard. I sold most of my TCs (most were useless), and I don't have a place where I can store spares. If I did have Queen Calypso TCs, then I would be willing to trade with you.

Cheers!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
Jacob Shadowmask on Jul 2, 2019 wrote:
Hey so i have everything i need to craft it but the TC's is there a easier way i can get them them the bazaar I been here for hours now and nothing. If anyone has some to give or wants to trade just message me what your looking for.

Thank you
Let me know your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone pls) and also how many you need. I'll let you know what time I can meet when you're free too.

No need to trade anything back, I have spares you can have for your crafting

Survivor
Oct 17, 2015
7
Hi there
I'm desperately needing queen calypso TC's. I want to craft my spell and have everything but 8 of these cards . Do you still have some available? I would greatly appreciate it.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2015
7
Hello
Does anyone have any of these TCs? I would love to craft this spell. I only need 8. Thanks

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
3
HI, do you have any more calypso tc? I cant find ANY! I would really appreciate them. Thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
Sure thing

If you both just post your wizard name and usual availability (include time zone please) I'll let you know when I can meet when you're free too

If you have menu chat let me know how many you need as well since I won't be able to ask in game

Survivor
Oct 17, 2015
7
I'm on at 6:00 to 9:00 pm central standard time USA
Hunter Swiftbane

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
timm12999 on Aug 21, 2019 wrote:
I'm on at 6:00 to 9:00 pm central standard time USA
Hunter Swiftbane
Sorry for delayed response, been in and out of hospital last few weeks so haven't been online properly. I'm not sure when this will get posted but I'll go to hatchery (Fiona Frogfinder) every night I'm here at 6pm Central time (midnight mine). I'll keep going this weekend and next week so pop down to the hatchery, dworgyn realm when you log in to see when I'm there and you're welcome to as many as you need. Sorry I can't be more specific...stupid health issues are doing my head in lol.

See you soon

Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
1
Hello does anyone here have any calypso tcs? I need them badly so I can craft the spell

Survivor
Nov 15, 2018
3
Hi Victoria. Do you still have some Queen Calypso TC to spare? If you live in UK, I'm one hour ahead of you (Germany).