Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Place to Farm Vine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2019
I'm trying to get vine in the quest for Visionary Artisan and I'm having trouble getting vine. I've farmed the Gladiator and only got 1 vine. I'm not into gardening, and I don't want to wait 2 weeks to harvest an elder plant. Who's the best person to farm Vine?

Lucas NightFist 130

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Hello. As I understand things, you need the reagent vine, not into farming for the reagent. I am led to ask: how about fishing? Some chests offer the reagent, also different interactive housing offer it.

The fishing chests are located in the following areas: Aero Village, Baobab Crown, Caliburn, Castaway's Bungalow, Dun Dara, Elephant Graveyard, High Road, Lake Shore, Massive Fantasy Palace, and Waterfront.

Interactive housing: Aberrant Carnivorous Plant in the Botanical Gardens; Horn of Plenty in the Winter Wind Tower; and the Treasure chest in the Fantastic Fishing Bowl.

Other than the Gladiator, Cronus (Tartarus) and Colonel Ivanenko in Urville Station drop the reagent vine from what I can remember. But if you access Wizard101 Central there is a complete list of who drops the vine reagent.

Good luck with your crafting adventures.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hi, I get mine from gardening.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Vine#axzz6D9wkxaaW

Here is the list of plants to farm as well as other sources to obtain vine.

Scarlet ShadowStone