Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar refresh

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Ok so I have to ask why kings Isle won't refresh the bazaar to full reagent items every once in a while? How could that hurt the game in any way? Because right now you either have to spend hundreds of dollars hoping you get an item from a pack or countless months and years trying to harvest and farm for items. I don't have time for gardening it's as boring as fishing. Can we get a daily refresh in the bazaar please? In no way will this Hurt the game you still have to have a membership to access recipes.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
The bazaar, players sell items to it so others can buy them because they need it or want it. Players sell reagents for other players, a lot of the players buys those reagents before you do, that is why you are going to need to sit at the reagent section of the bazaar and keep refreshing until someone sells the reagent you need, you then need to quickly click on buy more, and when I mean quickly, I mean QUICKLY. You click buy more so when someone buys it before you do, it will say you bought 0 these for 0 gold and so when someone sells that reagent again, lets say they sell two of them, you actually get the amount the person before was selling that you couldn't get. it is a cool little thing but not entirely sure if that is true, I just learnt it from the internet.