Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber.

2
AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Ronster55
If you don't understand that teasing other person is rude that is too bad for you. Would you tease your parents? If yes you probably know what response you will get. In general been rude is not only to say something rude its much more.
I said once that i don't see any benefit of these spell that is why i don't really do it. I not going to copy the same idea to all the topics in this forum.

I want to ask you don't put words in my mouth.
1. Where did I say that I going or trying to craft spells?2
2. You say: "You are so cool now because you tell me no one cares about me" - this is what happened when you don't even bother to read response correctly. I said that no one cares about your achievements that you bragging about.
3. You say: "you two are victimizing me and telling me I am wrong for expressing my opinion." I don't know about other people but i never said that. You can express you opinion but not to push it so hard to people as you do and tease others by bragging of how many amber you have and say it was easy. You the first person i saw in this forum who boast his achievements that much.

One more little request: Even though there are some or many people that do not agree with you it doesn't mean you need to shout. Caps on and bold font doesn't make your response better.

Oh when you said "I never said it was easy." That was a good one

You still haven't told me where I have been rude xD.
Also, if you arent going to craft using amber, why does this bother you even? LOL. I am not being rude, I don't know where you got that from. "One more little request: Even though there are some or many people that do not agree with you it doesn't mean you need to shout. Caps on and bold font doesn't make your response better." And being a cranky bully who is accusing me doesn't make you and sojourna's responses better either. You and Sojourna are the only ones who have been disrespectful about it and taken it to extremes. Joke's on you, I never called it easy... Unless you can find a place where I did say that ;)


Ronster55
When you asking "Also, if you arent going to craft using amber, why does this bother you even?" My answer is that like you I also have the right to express my opinion.
So now you put me together with sojourna and calling me a cranky bully. All I asked is to stop teasing people. You are really trying to make yourself a victim. Good act play.
To my first response when I said that you pretending that amber is easy for you. You said "It is quite easy. So pretending it is easy? It is easy". Now you're trying to make me fool by claiming that you never said it's easy? Even lionheart999 that is on your side confirm that you did said that "Simply, I find no problem with Ronster55's 'antics' and he simply said amber was easy for him to get and it was only time consuming as well, not anything else really."

lionheart999
You're saying that Ronster55 is "Only joking and entertaining remarks."
Which part exactly from his words you're finding funny and entertaining?

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
69
open33 wrote:

lionheart999
You're saying that Ronster55 is "Only joking and entertaining remarks."
Which part exactly from his words you're finding funny and entertaining?


The very first opinions he stated I found to be made in a sarcastic tone, and meant to be joking.
If you read them over you can tell from how many are stating the obvious, or have a sarcastic feel to them.
:3

On another note, this topic should really get back to just talking about amber. XD

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
Hmmm this totally off topic at this point. Anyways I got my deer knight spell all thanks to the knight lore pack lol. I got kinda lucky and got the bows also but anyways I would have gotten the amber in another week due to my king parsely.

Yea this little argument is so much fun to watch so yea keep it up lol.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Lol the thing I find funny is this.
1. In the CoC, it says they deny topics that have no constructive point and are just rants... Where is your constructive point? XD
2. You can't tell me where I was rude. LOL. I have a right to respond rudely if you give me a downright impolite response to a joking response to a thread.

I honestly don't care for you two anymore, you clearly are just going to keep harassing me for simply responding. Lol... I am being polite in this post, although you "adults" may find offense in the slightest things. Ex: "Dont worry, we will have a new hoard pack for when you come back " I was joking. Sheesh. WHY SO SERIOUS? :3 (Katy Perry referance.... ^-^)

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
Ronster55 wrote:
Lol the thing I find funny is this.
1. In the CoC, it says they deny topics that have no constructive point and are just rants... Where is your constructive point? XD
2. You can't tell me where I was rude. LOL. I have a right to respond rudely if you give me a downright impolite response to a joking response to a thread.

I honestly don't care for you two anymore, you clearly are just going to keep harassing me for simply responding. Lol... I am being polite in this post, although you "adults" may find offense in the slightest things. Ex: "Dont worry, we will have a new hoard pack for when you come back " I was joking. Sheesh. WHY SO SERIOUS? :3 (Katy Perry referance.... ^-^)
first of all i wonder if you read my first post on here witch was the last post on the first page and second of all some people find your teasing and sarcasam very annoying and that is something they have been trying to get you to understand your sarcasam can sometimes make it seem like you think your better than the other poster and that you dont even care about what your talking about. now to amber again and ronster plz dont just post on me with a post that says my opinion is 100% wrong and yours is 100% right(that is if you do post on me) now i for one dont see how these spells are that usefull and worth that much effort. there only rank 5 spells that arnt neer as good as our rank 7, 8, and 9 spells. it just isint worth that much time and that much frustration over gardening. but if kp really does make it easy then why dont you share with us where you got your hoard of kp so i personally can test it out besides i am deathly afraid of the next crafting quest and if it will need amber so i kinda want some insurance

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55
So I broke all your arguments. The only thing left is to point you where you been rude. But now I remembered that you a teen. You probably always teasing your friends with just a joke thing and you all think its ok. Some things makes more clear when you grow up I suppose.
Don't worry the label ""you "adults"" will point on you one day, with time, than you may understand something you don't want to right now.

KI
Your last changes are genius I wondering how many people bought the knight packs due to the hard crafting spell cards like Snowyandspots did.

Eventually amber will be much more available and we all be spacial like you guys

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
69
Snowyandspots wrote:
Hmmm this totally off topic at this point. Anyways I got my deer knight spell all thanks to the knight lore pack lol. I got kinda lucky and got the bows also but anyways I would have gotten the amber in another week due to my king parsely.

Yea this little argument is so much fun to watch so yea keep it up lol.


Haha, Lucky little Gecko! (Yes. Yes I did just do that. XD)

I always put away half the crowns I get if I purchase crowns for stitching and such, and use the other half of some packs (Last time a few Knights lore and a few Hydra's Hoard. Got some really nice boots and Hat (Give critical 8 and a critical block 8, I've criticaled a wand spell and a vampire so far :D) and some nice snacks, no spells or mount yet) in attempts to get a mount or spell, yet I make sure not to waste it all XD

I wish the spells didn't automatically go onto your character, I would much rather be able to put the catalan (If I said that right) on my storm wizard than my death when trying to get deer knight on him. XD

Survivor
May 17, 2009
6
I have a question about the Amber reagents. I don't know where to find the reagents that requires to craft the Amber. Can someone please reply to me of where to find them?

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
kinstle9 wrote:
I have a question about the Amber reagents. I don't know where to find the reagents that requires to craft the Amber. Can someone please reply to me of where to find them?
if you mean the transmute dont try it just garden the transemute is ludicrous. ive run mirror lake 15 times now and only 1 amber dust and no merle wiskers

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
open33 wrote:
Ronster55
So I broke all your arguments. The only thing left is to point you where you been rude. But now I remembered that you a teen. You probably always teasing your friends with just a joke thing and you all think its ok. Some things makes more clear when you grow up I suppose.
Don't worry the label ""you "adults"" will point on you one day, with time, than you may understand something you don't want to right now.

KI
Your last changes are genius I wondering how many people bought the knight packs due to the hard crafting spell cards like Snowyandspots did.

Eventually amber will be much more available and we all be spacial like you guys


Lol guilty is charged. Though if I buy a pack I usually aim to have at least three reasons to buy it. The bow I got is great for pvp, I got the pet with may cat steel ward, and then yes I got deer knight.

Btw I have accumulated a hoard of kp through getting kp from boss drops. From there as you harvest them everyday you will get even more. At one point I just started to feed the seeds to my pet and I actually was getting pet experience points.

I doubt amber can become available since you can only garden it or transmute it. Plus I thought it was no auction.

I really hope they don't put this in for a new crafting quest.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
You still haven't said where I was rude. And open, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If anything, you are lecturing me on things that I already know. If anyone is rude, its everyone else to me. Unlike you, I can say where people were rude to me:
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad
The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.

so where as people like ronster who have no opinion
Dear Ronster55,

I am very sure you are to read this message and plz reply:
You know that just because YOU have everything except the amber and that you want the spells to be crafted only but it is unfair that the other schools can buy or get theirs from a drop without crafting it. I personally haven't been crafting much due to the fact that I know I will never be able to get enough amber and a lot of people are behind me on this. Consider this and THINK about it.

attainable? only if you dont have a job, kids, school, a hobby, ect. so ya attanible if you dont have a life.
the best i can guess on what you and ronster are thinking is that you dont care and you never have

Now, who is rude again? :P

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
please end this thread all that needed to be said has been and leaving only serves to put Ronster55 in the position of defending himself and as he is a child it get a bit much.

Thanks for letting us talk but i am done and since I ended my sub who cares anymore really?

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
248
Well here's what I did to get my 4 amber and hopefully more in the future this process will take long but it is sure to have results. Use king parsleys as they renew themselves at elder, are plentiful, and can even multiply ( they can drop themselves at mature harvest as well ). I'm currently planting about 20 king parsleys? you can do a lot more if you wish.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
Ronster55 wrote:
You still haven't said where I was rude. And open, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If anything, you are lecturing me on things that I already know. If anyone is rude, its everyone else to me. Unlike you, I can say where people were rude to me:
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad
The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.

so where as people like ronster who have no opinion
Dear Ronster55,

I am very sure you are to read this message and plz reply:
You know that just because YOU have everything except the amber and that you want the spells to be crafted only but it is unfair that the other schools can buy or get theirs from a drop without crafting it. I personally haven't been crafting much due to the fact that I know I will never be able to get enough amber and a lot of people are behind me on this. Consider this and THINK about it.

attainable? only if you dont have a job, kids, school, a hobby, ect. so ya attanible if you dont have a life.
the best i can guess on what you and ronster are thinking is that you dont care and you never have

Now, who is rude again? :P
read my post above and you may or may not find out young one

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Sojourna wrote:
please end this thread all that needed to be said has been and leaving only serves to put Ronster55 in the position of defending himself and as he is a child it get a bit much.

Thanks for letting us talk but i am done and since I ended my sub who cares anymore really?

Ok. Enough of this. Have fun finding another game. ...That doesn't include the simple joy of working to transmute amber... Its going to be boring :3 (Joking around, this better not be considered teasing >_<)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
gweedoboy wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
You still haven't said where I was rude. And open, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If anything, you are lecturing me on things that I already know. If anyone is rude, its everyone else to me. Unlike you, I can say where people were rude to me:
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad
The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.

so where as people like ronster who have no opinion
Dear Ronster55,

I am very sure you are to read this message and plz reply:
You know that just because YOU have everything except the amber and that you want the spells to be crafted only but it is unfair that the other schools can buy or get theirs from a drop without crafting it. I personally haven't been crafting much due to the fact that I know I will never be able to get enough amber and a lot of people are behind me on this. Consider this and THINK about it.

attainable? only if you dont have a job, kids, school, a hobby, ect. so ya attanible if you dont have a life.
the best i can guess on what you and ronster are thinking is that you dont care and you never have

Now, who is rude again? :P
read my post above and you may or may not find out young one

That is quite immature. Telling me I have to read them. And for your information, I DID. And also to add on to that, all you said is my "teasing" is annoying and irritating. Oh wow, a simple joke! I must cry and whine like a little brat over it! Come to your senses already.

As for me "pushing on others" I find it is fair. Someone posted a thread to disagree with me. You called me a no-life. Open called me a troll. Sojourna called me a bully. I think I have enough rights to at least "tease" you, whereas it is joking around to anyone who isn't as strict as a klutz. I know. I am being rude in this post. Thats because you are all assuming lies about me, and you have been pushing your luck. YOU DO NOT HAVE A QUOTE. I HAVE OVER 5. And I bet you if I wanted, I COULD FIND MORE. Yet you can't provide ONE QUOTE. It drives me insane how oblivious you people can be. Wanna know how this all started? When I posted that it wouldn't be quite the best choice to fully quit this game over the one update of amber. Then Sojourna called me out as a bully and mocked me, hoping others would join in. She did say herself "Anyone else find this rude, or is it just my motherly senses lol?" That is basically asking for others to join in. So now I am pushing it on you, because you are telling me you provided a quote. Where is the quote sign in your post? (This is a quote sign, incase you cant realize that)

I would like to hear opens "lecture" about how I am "teasing" you over joking remarks. Give me a quote. Then maybe I will loosen up a little.

So. Anyone else wanna call me a "bully. Or a "troll". Or a "no-life"? Next thing you know, I am going to be told no one likes me. (at the rate this is going)

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
Ronster55 wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
You still haven't said where I was rude. And open, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If anything, you are lecturing me on things that I already know. If anyone is rude, its everyone else to me. Unlike you, I can say where people were rude to me:
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad
The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.

so where as people like ronster who have no opinion
Dear Ronster55,

I am very sure you are to read this message and plz reply:
You know that just because YOU have everything except the amber and that you want the spells to be crafted only but it is unfair that the other schools can buy or get theirs from a drop without crafting it. I personally haven't been crafting much due to the fact that I know I will never be able to get enough amber and a lot of people are behind me on this. Consider this and THINK about it.

attainable? only if you dont have a job, kids, school, a hobby, ect. so ya attanible if you dont have a life.
the best i can guess on what you and ronster are thinking is that you dont care and you never have

Now, who is rude again? :P
read my post above and you may or may not find out young one

That is quite immature. Telling me I have to read them. And for your information, I DID. And also to add on to that, all you said is my "teasing" is annoying and irritating. Oh wow, a simple joke! I must cry and whine like a little brat over it! Come to your senses already.

As for me "pushing on others" I find it is fair. Someone posted a thread to disagree with me. You called me a no-life. Open called me a troll. Sojourna called me a bully. I think I have enough rights to at least "tease" you, whereas it is joking around to anyone who isn't as strict as a klutz. I know. I am being rude in this post. Thats because you are all assuming lies about me, and you have been pushing your luck. YOU DO NOT HAVE A QUOTE. I HAVE OVER 5. And I bet you if I wanted, I COULD FIND MORE. Yet you can't provide ONE QUOTE. It drives me insane how oblivious you people can be. Wanna know how this all started? When I posted that it wouldn't be quite the best choice to fully quit this game over the one update of amber. Then Sojourna called me out as a bully and mocked me, hoping others would join in. She did say herself "Anyone else find this rude, or is it just my motherly senses lol?" That is basically asking for others to join in. So now I am pushing it on you, because you are telling me you provided a quote. Where is the quote sign in your post? (This is a quote sign, incase you cant realize that)

I would like to hear opens "lecture" about how I am "teasing" you over joking remarks. Give me a quote. Then maybe I will loosen up a little.

So. Anyone else wanna call me a "bully. Or a "troll". Or a "no-life"? Next thing you know, I am going to be told no one likes me. (at the rate this is going)
first of all i said some people find it offensive(not me though i assume open and soujura dont like it though) second of all i am not on anyones side here really(i may have been before though) i only want to make peace here. third of all you said i called you a no life well guess what i never called you that. you just took something i said that wasnt meant specifically for you and you made it seem like i called you a low life witch i didnt. now i have nothing left to say on this thread ever again because all i get out of it is you calling me a bully witch i really try not to be and btw i dont think sojourna is the only reason people are trolling on you but hey just my opinion

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55
Since you so desire to hear my lecture I will make a small one just for you.

I never called you a troll. I said you make people mad. You just saying that to make yourself a victim as you always trying to do. Stop playing with words you already made a claims in the past which are not true. If you will look back you will see my responses about them.

You always "Joking around". Stop it. Why you doing it? Are you a clown? (I am asking you not telling. I know you may add this as main topic of victimizing yourself even more) People from all ages read this forum some may found your little jokes offensive. Especially when people write about something that really upset them. You deciding that yes this is a perfect time to make jokes on them. So how do you call to someone who make a jokes on people who are really upset? You tell me.

2