Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber.

1
AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
Okay I am not sure what to make of this. Really. I decided to try "really" hard and despite the ridiculous recipe I bought the spell. I farmed for the treasure cards and all 50 sunstones. However dispite my best efforts, I have yet to see an amber.

So here I am, all dressed up and ready to go but no car to been seen. Find a car and its out of gas. And thats where I am now with this craftable spell out of gas.

I am sure there are people who will post things about "how they did it and it was bang-zip" sure ok. But I am not really writing this for them. Nor do I wish to debate MY FEELINGS about this subject. Because even if I wanted to craft this spell the rare and few times it drops would require that I spend all my time and potions and/or refills planting. So but that gets old fast. This made more sense when KI made them craft only spells but NOW they can be bought (well sorta if you dont mind the whole one-armed bandit effect) why make amber so hard to get.

Its not fun at all. So that said I will leave my recipe in tact until I find out that either amber isnt as rare (recommended) or you changed the recipe to make it eith dump amber of make it easier to get.

I was going to spend some crowns and get but after all I had to do to get this far. I am would be spitting on that to pay now. So what do I do? Nothing. I will take a break for a few months if, or when I get back then I will entertain the idea of remaining depending on whats new.

If like I thought you have nothing to offer but another way to make use spend crowns in order to progress, I am out.

This is MY decision I am not interested if you arent in agreement with me (other members who can't help but be contrary) I am making this statement as a member who has enjoyed the game for years and has a right to tell this company whats wrong.

I think you are jumping the shark here and no matter how many new pets and additions or gear you offer if you, then force us to throw money at you until we can get a spell (packs) or make one that is craftable which requires an unreasonable amount of time and money to do so. It doesnt take a genius to figure this out. Its because too expansive for the kids and the crowd of BEGGARS in Wizard City are constant.

This is all a great deal different from when I began to play and it doesnt console me that other online games are equally as or more egregious. The object of the game isnt to be the least smarmy but to be the best. To give people their money's worth.

I am not sure what this is for others but this is entertainment for me. I budget it into my entertainment budget. But this lately has felt like work.

And I am not paying for a subscribtion, and spending crowns, to be bored. I get working for the crafted spell makes it special and making it hard, gives it a status. Making it impossible, is a mistake. So far the only people I know who have it are people who are die hard wizards. They spend more time online than off and can meet your standards of time needed to acheive the goal. But who makes spells for those people. And if they were that hard to get why are they better spells? Let be real I have better spells that were easier to acquire.

Ok I have rambled on long enough I said what I said and I meant it. Sorry its going down like that but I am never the last one to leave the party, but when I leave - it pretty much over.

Hope you guys get back on track but it not. Thanks for the memories.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Sojourna wrote:
Okay I am not sure what to make of this. Really. I decided to try "really" hard and despite the ridiculous recipe I bought the spell. I farmed for the treasure cards and all 50 sunstones. However dispite my best efforts, I have yet to see an amber.

So here I am, all dressed up and ready to go but no car to been seen. Find a car and its out of gas. And thats where I am now with this craftable spell out of gas.

I am sure there are people who will post things about "how they did it and it was bang-zip" sure ok. But I am not really writing this for them. Nor do I wish to debate MY FEELINGS about this subject. Because even if I wanted to craft this spell the rare and few times it drops would require that I spend all my time and potions and/or refills planting. So but that gets old fast. This made more sense when KI made them craft only spells but NOW they can be bought (well sorta if you dont mind the whole one-armed bandit effect) why make amber so hard to get.

I am gonna try to be nice, and I need a bit of clarification, do you like it being bought or not? Although it's extremely rare to get, 2500 crowns at least for something remotely useful. LOL

Its not fun at all. So that said I will leave my recipe in tact until I find out that either amber isnt as rare (recommended) or you changed the recipe to make it eith dump amber of make it easier to get.
I'll take the second option... I wouldnt mind more amber dust. 8 mirror lake runs and 1 merle's whisker. Woohoo! I'm on a roll guys

I was going to spend some crowns and get but after all I had to do to get this far. I am would be spitting on that to pay now. So what do I do? Nothing. I will take a break for a few months if, or when I get back then I will entertain the idea of remaining depending on whats new.

If like I thought you have nothing to offer but another way to make use spend crowns in order to progress, I am out.
Oh dont worry. We will have a new hoard pack to celebrate by that time. :)

This is MY decision I am not interested if you arent in agreement with me (other members who can't help but be contrary) I am making this statement as a member who has enjoyed the game for years and has a right to tell this company whats wrong. Ok ok ok..... So you arent gonna read this? By the way you can tell them they are wrong, but what makes you think one persons opinion will change ALL OF THE ACTIONS they have pre-set/decided already?

I think you are jumping the shark here and no matter how many new pets and additions or gear you offer if you, then force us to throw money at you until we can get a spell (packs) or make one that is craftable which requires an unreasonable amount of time and money to do so. It doesnt take a genius to figure this out. Its because too expansive for the kids and the crowd of BEGGARS in Wizard City are constant.There have always been beggars in 2011 and 2012. LOL. Btw they arent making you use your money at it. I havent. Its called wizard101central raffles :D

This is all a great deal different from when I began to play and it doesnt console me that other online games are equally as or more egregious. The object of the game isnt to be the least smarmy but to be the best. To give people their money's worth.They give me my moneys worth... But to you that seems like a different case.

I am not sure what this is for others but this is entertainment for me. I budget it into my entertainment budget. But this lately has felt like work. Then dont pay, no one is forcing you to.

And I am not paying for a subscribtion, and spending crowns, to be bored. I get working for the crafted spell makes it special and making it hard, gives it a status. Making it impossible, is a mistake. So far the only people I know who have it are people who are die hard wizards. They spend more time online than off and can meet your standards of time needed to acheive the goal. But who makes spells for those people. And if they were that hard to get why are they better spells? Let be real I have better spells that were easier to acquire. Bored? On wizard101? OUTRAGEOUS! And I dont know a single person who does that... More on than off... Talk about dedicated. LOL

Ok I have rambled on long enough I said what I said and I meant it. Sorry its going down like that but I am never the last one to leave the party, but when I leave - it pretty much over.

Hope you guys get back on track but it not. Thanks for the memories.
None of my friends have quit... Except 2 genius' who got muted lol

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
Ah roster your sense of sarcasm ceases to amaze me. Bravo just bravo.

And your two genus friends will have to being paying a 5 dollar possessing fee too because it seems people just love to swear and now the parents are so upset they need to start charging even more money.

Yea amber is starting to make me go nuts that's why I just farm it. 2 minutes if my day down the drain raising those kp that I get from drops. :P

P.S. I am glad your on a roll with your collection of whiskers. :P I will be cheering you on from the side lines.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
19
I am very confused, was your post asking where to get amber? Or was it some kind of venting frustration thing. Anyway red bell peppers give amber. And no they are not crown shop seeds.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
Ronster lets agree that we dont care for each other. So do me a favor mind your business. I was sending and open letter to KI you are smart enough to know this. Still just in case you werent I added IN THE POST a few lines asking you (if not by name) to spare me your oppinion.

The truth is you are an unnecessary addition. You think your are smarter than the average bear and you go out of your way to show it, even when your posts have the very opposite effect on its readers. I dont think you are smart I think you are loud mouth and a know it all and AGAIN as I have said in several posts - go away. Period stop bothering me and dont bother to get your MB bully pack to help you make yet another point no one has asked for and I in specific asked you not give.

Go away. Is that too hard to understand Mr. Cantholdhistongue?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
gillpill1985 wrote:
I am very confused, was your post asking where to get amber? Or was it some kind of venting frustration thing. Anyway red bell peppers give amber. And no they are not crown shop seeds.


Yes mostly frustrastion, oh i know what to plant its just that its not a given you will get it. therefore meaning that you will have to farm until you do and that is just another cost. I am not sure how people dont add in the cost of potion which runs out rather quickly if you have any large number of plants. and cost 250 in crowns each time.

So I am frustrated at the slot machines mentality that is starting to because common place. I am not asking others to join me or really agree or disagree. I am simply making a comment on the direction of this company using this spell as one example. But thanks for reading.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
19
Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
This post is a trap for Ronster55 who will post another copy of his opinion to anyone who will write amber in the title.

I can summary that:
You like to see people struggling with that. (even though you pretending that it's easy).
You very close to get enough amber and you very happy because the amber is so hard to get. (even though you pretending that it's easy).
The idea that recipe will be easier is a nightmare for you since you working so hard for it. (even though you pretending that it's easy).

Ronster55 when you say "I am gonna try to be nice". Don't try to be nice, be nice.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Snowyandspots wrote:
Ah roster your sense of sarcasm ceases to amaze me. Bravo just bravo.

And your two genus friends will have to being paying a 5 dollar possessing fee too because it seems people just love to swear and now the parents are so upset they need to start charging even more money.

Yea amber is starting to make me go nuts that's why I just farm it. 2 minutes if my day down the drain raising those kp that I get from drops. :P

P.S. I am glad your on a roll with your collection of whiskers. :P I will be cheering you on from the side lines.

Thank you, thank you (; I try, one of them actually was a crowns player. LOL (I am talking about paying hundred of dollars to the game)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
Sojourna wrote:
Ronster lets agree that we dont care for each other. So do me a favor mind your business. I was sending and open letter to KI you are smart enough to know this. Still just in case you werent I added IN THE POST a few lines asking you (if not by name) to spare me your oppinion.

The truth is you are an unnecessary addition. You think your are smarter than the average bear and you go out of your way to show it, even when your posts have the very opposite effect on its readers. I dont think you are smart I think you are loud mouth and a know it all and AGAIN as I have said in several posts - go away. Period stop bothering me and dont bother to get your MB bully pack to help you make yet another point no one has asked for and I in specific asked you not give.

Go away. Is that too hard to understand Mr. Cantholdhistongue?


Hmmm seems you just contradicted yourself there. You say I don't think your smart, but right after you state he is a know it all. Lol well done.

I don't see why you are flipping out on him he is just teasing you. I haven't seen any posts about how amber is a good thing. The only good thing about it is you can craft the spell and games for free, it just takes a lot of work. Also he had a good point if you don't like the game you can just leave. Since in the end it is just a game, plenty of things out there besides this game.

So hope you all have a good time playing.

Btw anyone who is wondering about my name it is the name of my two geckos. :D

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sojourna wrote:
Ronster lets agree that we dont care for each other. So do me a favor mind your business. I was sending and open letter to KI you are smart enough to know this. Still just in case you werent I added IN THE POST a few lines asking you (if not by name) to spare me your oppinion.

The truth is you are an unnecessary addition. You think your are smarter than the average bear and you go out of your way to show it, even when your posts have the very opposite effect on its readers. I dont think you are smart I think you are loud mouth and a know it all and AGAIN as I have said in several posts - go away. Period stop bothering me and dont bother to get your MB bully pack to help you make yet another point no one has asked for and I in specific asked you not give.

Go away. Is that too hard to understand Mr. Cantholdhistongue?


Hmmm seems you just contradicted yourself there. You say I don't think your smart, but right after you state he is a know it all. Lol well done.

I don't see why you are flipping out on him he is just teasing you. I haven't seen any posts about how amber is a good thing. The only good thing about it is you can craft the spell and games for free, it just takes a lot of work. Also he had a good point if you don't like the game you can just leave. Since in the end it is just a game, plenty of things out there besides this game.

So hope you all have a good time playing.

Btw anyone who is wondering about my name it is the name of my two geckos. :D


I think you know exactly what he want to say. You just need to tease him even more.

What is the point to make post "amber is a good thing" if amber is already exist and no one currently going to remove it? The only good thing is that KI getting more money from people who desperately buying knight packs to get the spell while others wasting their time at dungeons.
It's a really sad thing if you believe that if you don't like something just go away. It is very important thing to fight for your right. Many things that we have today is because of those people who never gave up and made a difference and change.
"Just a game" you say. please remind that to Ronster55 I think he takes it too serious. He offending too many people for "Just a game".

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Sojourna wrote:
Ronster lets agree that we dont care for each other. So do me a favor mind your business. I was sending and open letter to KI you are smart enough to know this. Still just in case you werent I added IN THE POST a few lines asking you (if not by name) to spare me your oppinion.

The truth is you are an unnecessary addition. You think your are smarter than the average bear and you go out of your way to show it, even when your posts have the very opposite effect on its readers. I dont think you are smart I think you are loud mouth and a know it all and AGAIN as I have said in several posts - go away. Period stop bothering me and dont bother to get your MB bully pack to help you make yet another point no one has asked for and I in specific asked you not give.

Go away. Is that too hard to understand Mr. Cantholdhistongue?

Sheesh. No need to get all angry. I have my own opinion. :P "I was sending an open letter to KI" Key word: open. Anyone can respond if they want to.
Not a bully. Where exactly did I harass you specifically? Did I come out saying "You make everyone angry" or "You are completely wrong" or "You are a no life" or "Go away" post a thread about you? People did that to me. I am not calling them a "MB bully pack" as you refer to it. If you don't want to respond to my posts, you are free to keep scrolling down. And where exactly did you say "Ronster55 do NOT respond to this"? And I am unnecessary, ya, talk about bullying. Pssh -_- No ones posts are necessary. Nothing is necessary on the internet. Wizard101 isn't necessary. The spells aren't necessary. Responding to my post isn't necessary. You calling me unnecessary is completely uncalled for an unnecessary. -_- At least be polite about it! I didn't say 2 rude words to you in that post!

@Open "Be nice" huh? What exactly did I say rude? I was joking and kidding around. If anyone needs to be nice its her. Look at all the responses she gave me ._. All rude and insulting. I wasn't being serious like last time. I don't like seeing people struggle, if anything, it particularly annoys me. Amber isn't hard to get. Like I said in another post, time-consuming isn't the definition of hard. Is it tough to tend to your plants once or twice a day? Not to me. It is quite easy. So pretending it is easy? It is easy ;) ...As for "The idea that recipe will be easier is a nightmare for you since you working so hard for it." Actually, I just want the spells to stay rare, excuse you. And I think I find it easy unlike others because I use to hoard reagents, like sunstone, so I had over 200 when it started... Plus, I am not the only person who has been dedicated to this cause.

For those that need proof, here are links to people who posted the achievement of successfully crafting:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303569
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304929
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303273
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300889
Those are the first 4 I found.
Credit to Willowdreamer, Adrian Iceshield, Sloan Shard, and Lizard Wizard for the threads. (If any of them want me to edit their link out, message me on central (Same username as here) and I will edit yours out, sorry if you didn't want me to use it as an example :P)

@Snowy I always wondered where your username comes from! Creative, LIKE A BOSS. :3

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sojourna wrote:
Ronster lets agree that we dont care for each other. So do me a favor mind your business. I was sending and open letter to KI you are smart enough to know this. Still just in case you werent I added IN THE POST a few lines asking you (if not by name) to spare me your oppinion.

The truth is you are an unnecessary addition. You think your are smarter than the average bear and you go out of your way to show it, even when your posts have the very opposite effect on its readers. I dont think you are smart I think you are loud mouth and a know it all and AGAIN as I have said in several posts - go away. Period stop bothering me and dont bother to get your MB bully pack to help you make yet another point no one has asked for and I in specific asked you not give.

Go away. Is that too hard to understand Mr. Cantholdhistongue?


Hmmm seems you just contradicted yourself there. You say I don't think your smart, but right after you state he is a know it all. Lol well done.

I don't see why you are flipping out on him he is just teasing you. I haven't seen any posts about how amber is a good thing. The only good thing about it is you can craft the spell and games for free, it just takes a lot of work. Also he had a good point if you don't like the game you can just leave. Since in the end it is just a game, plenty of things out there besides this game.

So hope you all have a good time playing.

Btw anyone who is wondering about my name it is the name of my two geckos. :D


I may not have been clear, so let me say that being a "knowitall" doesnt that mean that you are smart. In fact when someone calls you that, they are implying that YOU think your are smart, and no one else.

As far as the teasing, I am too old to be teased, thank you very much. And by the way you dont "tease" total strangers, no is that young that they dont know this much about life. Not that I think that was his intention at all. But you are entitled to your take on all this.

I just dont agree and dont really wish to explain why to you or anyone else. Ronster (if he read the message) will understand because this has been going on for a bit.

Let me be clear, When I come here I read a few posts and if I can help I do. If agree or not with a topic I say so and I try to do so without attacking the poster, most times sucessfully.

I try to make clear statements that are my opinion and not my laws when I post that this is my oppinion. So when I post you are free to chime in on any subject but if your point is to tell me that my opinion is silly because you do not agree, I quite frankly am not interested,

I dont want to be told that while I may like or dislike something that I am wrong for posting it because they disagree. That is not a conversation its a fight and a sure way to end a topic.

So since there are plenty of topics and posts here I am specifically asking Ronster (and his crew) to play that game somewhere else. If you HAVE to have an oppinion on EVERYTHING and you have to be right every time, then do that - somewhere else.

This would not be a problem if I were the only one who said this, but I know I am not. I read a lot here and this guy is a troll. Too often is rude behavior tolerated on the internet people say things online they would never dream of saying in person. They talk to people as if they are in the postion to humiliate at whim if they say or do anything differently. That is the action of a typical bully.

Here's the thing I am not child to be be bullied nor was I ever the type who could be as a child. You can tell that by the way one carries themselves and how they react.

Ronster WANTS me be to be hot and bother by his antics. You want me (or so it seems) to accept his behavior as light. Psst, I am unamused nor will I ever be or pretend to be. So if Ronster wants to say whatever rude thing that he can type and pretend like a kid that he is unaware of his actions or "tease" because he thinks he has a right to say whatever and it your problem if you dont like it he is welcome to do so, but the moment he plays those games with me on the board i will call him out for what he is.

I have grown bored with his antics and will not accept is as socialbly acceptable - its not. If he is a kid or a teen he is a rude one no two ways about it. If he is and adult then this is delibrate because I have never met an adult so ignorant in real life and an adult should know better. If Ronster isnt trying to be seen the way I see him, maybe instead of ignoring the growing complaints and telling people to "lighten up" as if he is misunderstood (which btw is exactly the con a bully uses when called out) he might think about what he says. I know he has read his because I have read his comments (about me in a threads I have not even posted in) and he calls me out in fights with others - so maybe if he stopped and looked at what everyone else seems to see without need of any special glasses he can actually have a conversation. But that is not what he wants he wants to appear to be the last word in everything. So all I ask is do so elsewhere.

Any more questions?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Sojourna wrote:

I may not have been clear, being a "knowitall" does that mean that you are smart, in fact when someone calls you that they are saying YOU think your are smart and no one else. As far as the teasing, I am too old to be teased, thank you very much. And by the way you dont "tease" total strangers, no is that young that they dont know this much about life. Not that I think that was his intention at all. But you are entitled to your take on all this. I just dont agree and dont really wish to explain why to you or anyone else. Ronster (if he read the message) will understand because this has been going on for a bit.
Uhh... Ageism much? And sorry for apparently "teasing" you for joking around. Taking things way to seriously now.

Let me be clear, When I come here I read a few posts and if I can help I do. If agree or not with a topic I say so I try to do so without attacking the poster, most times sucessfully. I make it clear when I post that this is my oppinion. So when I post you are free to chime in on any subject but if your point is to talk to me, I quite frankly am not interested in discussing my oppinions about a game I pay to play with someone who is doing the same. I dont want to be told that while I may like or dislike something that I am wrong for posting it because they disagree. That is not a conversation its a fight and a sure way to end a topic. I am not saying you are wrong... Just disagreeing. >_>

So since there are plenty of topics and post here I am specifically asking Ronster (and his crew) to play that game somewhere else. If you HAVE to have an oppinion on EVERYTHING and you have to be right every time, then do that - somewhere else. "specifically". Define where :P. Give me an example of somewhere else.

This would not be a problem if I were the only one who said this but I know I am not. I read a lot here and this guy is a troll. Too often is rude behavior tolerated on the internet people say things online they would never dream of saying in person. They talk too people as if they are in the postion to humiliate if they say of do differently. That is the action of a typical bully. Here's the thing I am not child to be be bullied nor was I ever the type who could be as a child. You can tell that by the way one carries themselves and how they react. Ronster WANTS be to be hot and bother by his antics. You want me (or so it seems) to accept his behavior as light. Psst, I am unamused nor will I ever be or pretend to be. So if Ronster want to say do or "tease" anyone he is welcome to do so, but they moment he plays those games with me on the board i will call him out for what he is.Um? Excuse you? Thats quite immature. "So if Ronster want to say do or "tease" anyone he is welcome to do so, but they moment he plays those games with me on the board i will call him out for what he is." That is the most discriminating thing I have ever read. What I basically comprehended that is its ok to bully people, as long as it isn't you. That is 100% selfish. What happened to others? Still going on about the bully? For expressing my opinion? Not very wise of you, may you excuse yourself. I would mention something I considered irl, but then this post would 100% get rejected. (Hint: It has to do with being bullied to the point of insanity)

Any more questions?
Yes.
Why do you call me a bully?
Why am I not allowed to disagree with you specifically for some odd reason?
Why do you consider me "rude". Where in my posts was I rude? (I have a right to be rude in this one, look at how well you displayed the word rude. >_>)
Why are you telling people off at your age? Thats kind of a teenager thing... (Yes, I have the maturity to admit teenagers are immature... U see what I did there? :3) Dont say thats discriminating by age, you used your age as an example that you are "right" ;)
Why are you using your age as a reason that you are right? Don't say you aren't; go read your other posts.

Thats all. I could go list on, but I will spare you the trouble of an extra long reply.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55
It is very rude to tease someone especially if you don't even know him. Your little teasing turned out very offending to certain people and saying it just a joke is not even an excuse.
Sorry to disappoint you but if its hard for the majority of people that means that the task is hard (in addition it could be time consuming). You can't say: since it so easy for me and few others thus its easy for the majority of people. As for you if it was easy recipe you would already craft all of them for all your characters. That is why it's so hard to believe that it easy for you.
So you want that the spells will be rare. What is the point that the spells to stay rare? The point is to tease everyone in the game.
Why i made that conclusion? Because you bragging too much. Like now you saying that you had over 200 sunstones even though nobody asked. Trust me nobody want to know no one even cares.

It reminds me one time when random life wiz fought with me against life boss he cast a goat monk spell without prism just to show off, since the damage was ridiculously low its made me only laugh.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
Boy Ronster there is some rage here lol. Right now I am going to back him up.

Ronster is not the definition of a troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.

Unlike a troll Ronster does prove his points so I give him my respect not to mention he stays on topic.

Ronster states that amber isn't hard to get, and he is right if you garden you use up 5 minutes of your day. Grant it the drop rate isn't that high for amber it is easy to get if you have patience. Ronster also states the transmute reciepie is hard which I also believe is true.

Simply put Ronster is in a minority because of his opinion. Although it doesn't mean he is a troll, or a bully.

P.S. thanks Ronster for the compliment. :D

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
Look Ronster I have only a slight interest in this spell now especially if its now drop from a pack. I wasnt point at just one thing in any of my posts. I was making a point that the spell was unnecessarily difficult. I was also making the point that to Amber is the ONLY 4 ingrediant regeant to be crafted, which in and of itself isnt unreasonable until you take into account that they are equally as rare to attain as amber. This is apparently fine with you. And honestly I respect that and have said as much, but I dont like your approach. You like to be rude, and contrary. Your point usually being "If I am ok with it you should be too" which is a totally great why to shut down a conversation. Its not that you dont agree with others its that you are completely rude about it.

I suspect you may be different than your posts paint you to be. But not by much, your real problem is your being rude and when you are told this you get angry and strike out (as you have been doing with me in several threads I am not even a participant in) You do not question yourself, so its not like you dont know you are being rude, you simply dont care.

And that is my problem with you in a nutshell. You call it teasing, ok. But it looks more like bullying to me. And again, common (as in basic) courtesy dictates that one address other with the same good will as one would expect from others. (you know the whole do unto others rule)

Your approach to conversations here is put people on defense which is the act of a spoiled child who only wishes to be seen. Is that who you are?

Its how you look. You can respond with more "what did I do to you replies" and I almost find them amusing. However, if you want my advice, stop pretending you dont know you are being annoying and just stop doing it.

You dont have to shut others down simply because they dont agree. Period.

Lets not make this conversation into something I will hate having been apart of, if you have questions or comments be feel free to respond to me. But I am probably old enough to be your mother ( and possibly grandmother) so remember that when you address me. That said, I hope what I have said doesnt hurt your feelings, that is not my intention, I am hoping you see yourself through my eyes and adjust yourself.

Because only you can.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
*rolls eyes* I am done with you two. You keep calling me rude and a bully. I havent said anything rude. I never said it was easy. I never said it was hard either. Just time consuming. Sojourna, as much as I hate to tell you, you act like an immature child. You think just because you are "old enough to be my mother" you have the right to disrespect me. That isn't true. What happened to treat others the way you want to be treated? I retaliate, of course, but while being polite. (Unless I get disrespectful responses like you 2) You still have yet to tell me where I have been rude other than where you sent me a rude and disrespectful (Not to mention uncalled for) response. I am quite sick of it.

@Open
Wow. You are so cool now because you tell me no one cares about me. That totally makes you worth much more than me, considering how disrespectful you have also been. I AM NOT A TROLL. NOR DO I BULLY YOU TWO. At the rates you are going with sojourna, you two are victimizing me and telling me I am wrong for expressing my opinion. How was it offensive in the slightest manner? I did not say a word that could bring a tear to a persons eye. I never said it is easy for me and a few others thus everyone should have a simple time. I want it rare. "It reminds me one time when random life wiz fought with me against life boss he cast a goat monk spell without prism just to show off, since the damage was ridiculously low its made me only laugh" Since it is "ridiculously low" as you claim, why do you want to craft it? And now just bringing up something is bragging? Oh my, I could list all my achievements, then you can say I am bragging. (Yes, I have a lot O_O ...I got Hero of Unicorn Way, be jelly :3)

All in all: Act your age. Not your shoe size. It merely annoys me how "adults" act like children. You are taking this way to seriously. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO IT, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT. WOW! THAT SIMPLE!

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55
If you don't understand that teasing other person is rude that is too bad for you. Would you tease your parents? If yes you probably know what response you will get. In general been rude is not only to say something rude its much more.
I said once that i don't see any benefit of these spell that is why i don't really do it. I not going to copy the same idea to all the topics in this forum.

I want to ask you don't put words in my mouth.
1. Where did I say that I going or trying to craft spells?2
2. You say: "You are so cool now because you tell me no one cares about me" - this is what happened when you don't even bother to read response correctly. I said that no one cares about your achievements that you bragging about.
3. You say: "you two are victimizing me and telling me I am wrong for expressing my opinion." I don't know about other people but i never said that. You can express you opinion but not to push it so hard to people as you do and tease others by bragging of how many amber you have and say it was easy. You the first person i saw in this forum who boast his achievements that much.

One more little request: Even though there are some or many people that do not agree with you it doesn't mean you need to shout. Caps on and bold font doesn't make your response better.

Oh when you said "I never said it was easy." That was a good one

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
open33 wrote:
Ronster55
If you don't understand that teasing other person is rude that is too bad for you. Would you tease your parents? If yes you probably know what response you will get. In general been rude is not only to say something rude its much more.
I said once that i don't see any benefit of these spell that is why i don't really do it. I not going to copy the same idea to all the topics in this forum.

I want to ask you don't put words in my mouth.
1. Where did I say that I going or trying to craft spells?2
2. You say: "You are so cool now because you tell me no one cares about me" - this is what happened when you don't even bother to read response correctly. I said that no one cares about your achievements that you bragging about.
3. You say: "you two are victimizing me and telling me I am wrong for expressing my opinion." I don't know about other people but i never said that. You can express you opinion but not to push it so hard to people as you do and tease others by bragging of how many amber you have and say it was easy. You the first person i saw in this forum who boast his achievements that much.

One more little request: Even though there are some or many people that do not agree with you it doesn't mean you need to shout. Caps on and bold font doesn't make your response better.

Oh when you said "I never said it was easy." That was a good one

You still haven't told me where I have been rude xD.
Also, if you arent going to craft using amber, why does this bother you even? LOL. I am not being rude, I don't know where you got that from. "One more little request: Even though there are some or many people that do not agree with you it doesn't mean you need to shout. Caps on and bold font doesn't make your response better." And being a cranky bully who is accusing me doesn't make you and sojourna's responses better either. You and Sojourna are the only ones who have been disrespectful about it and taken it to extremes. Joke's on you, I never called it easy... Unless you can find a place where I did say that ;)

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
69
I'm gonna side with Ronster55 here.

First of all, by my guess he's in his teens, which means he does have a reason to act childish at times, he hasn't learned everything about being an adult! No teen or child has. I haven't either, I'm only a teen.

His 'teasing' was a very simple joking around.

If anything, sojourna, you're the "bully" here.

You're acting immature and childish from someone 'old enough to be my mother or even grandmother' in so many ways
You've regressed to what, Name calling, accusations, bullying, and excuses?

You've called him a spoiled brat, slightly indirectly, but you still did. Making assumptions based on someone's POST on how they are in real life is already rude. Calling someone a spoiled brat because of a POST is rude. He could have to do chores around the house and even a job to earn money for things he wants, yet act the same on the forums.

You're accusing him of bullying and of making excuses.
I haven't seen him say one rude thing in his first post, in which you replied to rudely. Only joking and entertaining remarks. It doesn't matter how old you are, you should know how to take a joke.
Now for the excuses. He doesnt see what he supposedly did wrong. Why not, instead of accusing him of excuses and acting like a 'I didn't know' child, why don't you point it out to him specifically, or is that to much work for you than to sit here and fueling this conversation with no proof?

Oh yes, you also have some hypocrisy in there.
You don't have to shut others down because they disagree. Period.
Are your exact words. His first post was simply disagreements with you of his own opinion, you went and automatically tried to shut him down.

To me, you seem like a child whom won't stop until the get the past word to make themselves feel accomplished, and will defame the other as much as they can to come out the 'winner'

Simply, I find no problem with Ronster55's 'antics' and he simply said amber was easy for him to get and it was only time consuming as well, not anything else really. He never said you were wrong, he voiced his opinion.

Now on your paragraph of not turning it into something you regret being in, why did you reply to ronster55 in a rude manner and start this? You can leave now, and simply remove yourself from the 'battlefield' or you risk getting 'hurt'.

And don't believe I am inferior to you and know less about 'bullying and rudeness' and people's attitudes because I am a teen, and you an adult. I've had enough experience with bullying, rudeness, and attitudes to place a standing refute.

On another note, it's supposed to be hard to craft, it's a permanent spell for Pete's sake! And a rare one too. Yea, it's available in hoard packs, but at what rate? 5% or less each time you purchase it? You probably have less luck paying than crafting it.

Enjoy your Wizard101 hiatus though! :3 (I took one when celestia came out, I just got bored for a few months, or year. But close enough XD)

~LionHeart <3

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
191
I thought id be looking at a thread that is going to be useful to me. I'm just curious why this thread is being allowed to continue while its obviously blown out proportions topic-wise. Settle down guys and just help the community with useful infos. There really should be a private message for discussions like this, cause its getting nowhere near kid-friendly to read.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
lionheart999 wrote:
I'm gonna side with Ronster55 here.


LOL I swear why do you even feel the need to take sides on something that does not involve you at all? Seriously people what I said to Ronster was FOR Ronster. I was not asking for help or critics. What's with at the Team Ron nonsense, mind your business. I am not being mean just matter of factly. You dont always have to share your opinion and no one has asked.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
Ronster55 wrote:
*rolls eyes* I am done with you two. You keep calling me rude and a bully. I havent said anything rude. I never said it was easy. I never said it was hard either. Just time consuming. Sojourna, as much as I hate to tell you, you act like an immature child.


um ok but if you are really done with me then lets end this and just do what i asked in the first place and not communicate. I promise you my feelings wont get hurt. I have said to all I planned to and was only waiting to see if your response was somehow different. Its not and thats ok too.

So we are agreed you leave my posts alone and I yours.

peace unto you

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
i will have to agree with open and sojura(not sure if i spelled that right). Ronster why must you always push your opinion so hard onto every person that dissagrees with you? i stoped posting on you because i knew it was hopeless and that you were just gonna tease me(witch some people find rude and irritating) and just persist your opinion wins over mine. now i belive that is what others have been trying to say but have just not put it simple enough for you. now i havent said anything even close to an insult i hope so you cant put the im a bully comeback on me. ronster i see you everywhere in the forums and especially here in the amber dissagrements and i can honeslty say you seem to not like it when someone has a different opinion than you though thankfully you dont go hating on everyone. instead you seem to try to annoy them and tease them untill they rage or just give up(your kinda lucky i saw arguing as pointless or we would still be arguing right now about amber lol). now as for the amber im gonna try not to go to deep into that but i will say that you obvilously dont seem to care about the difficulty of anything thus why you think its easy(i look foward to what your gonna say when whats in the test realm comes into real realm lol)

1