Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Article] The Spell Balancing System in Wizard101 -FB

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Charlie takes a deep dive into the Wizard101 spell balancing system, manually deriving the functions that determine DPP for current and future spells, discussing how utilities are evaluated in this system, and analyzing some hard-to-evaluate spells.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-analysis/spell-balancing-system-in-wizard101/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Jun 24, 2020
ok almost everything in wizard101 is great right now except the fact the spell Ra is ultra useless i mean what were you thinking he needed a buff not that! balance wizards are being called Trash I mean doesn't that bug you cause it really bugs me please fix this give him a Buff not what that is seriously why can't you do that for us balance wizards
ok just a idea make Ra's damage 625-765 its not asking much and put the weakness on something else cause its not useful at all you made one of balances greatest spells a joke! this isn't balanced even with the worlds changing with it seriously fix this please i mean now orthrus is a aoe scarecrow, dragon, and forest lord are pretty much the strongest aoe spells give balances god like spell a buff its only fair to us maybe then people won't call us trash or a weak school

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Vampiricsoul1207 on Jul 28, 2020 wrote:
ok almost everything in wizard101 is great right now except the fact the spell Ra is ultra useless i mean what were you thinking he needed a buff not that! balance wizards are being called Trash I mean doesn't that bug you cause it really bugs me please fix this give him a Buff not what that is seriously why can't you do that for us balance wizards
ok just a idea make Ra's damage 625-765 its not asking much and put the weakness on something else cause its not useful at all you made one of balances greatest spells a joke! this isn't balanced even with the worlds changing with it seriously fix this please i mean now orthrus is a aoe scarecrow, dragon, and forest lord are pretty much the strongest aoe spells give balances god like spell a buff its only fair to us maybe then people won't call us trash or a weak school
Neither of my balance wizards even load Ra now. I'm not wasting 8 pips for this spell in it's current form.