Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Article] Beastmoon Hunt Thoughts -FB

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The Beastmoon Hunt just started in the Summer 2019 test realm. Jeremy tested it out and shared his thoughts about this brand new special event.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/special-events/beastmoon-hunt-thoughts/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Great as always! The Beastmoon Hunt is my new favorite event of all time. It is roargh. Let me repeat that. IT IS ROARGH.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I seriously hate these events because its player base as team(PVP) and I really hate player vs players since there is a lot of players on the game are extremely rude I preferred like enemy base like PVE its more better that way so I would not participated in these type of events through Wizard101

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
Hello, I have recently capped out at 1001 points from beast moon event is there a cap? or is my game glitched out?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I also just found out there is a cap on the fall scroll and am not happy that after you pay for something, that KI never informed us of a cap at 1001. I feel if you pay for something, there shouldn't be a cap to use it. This in my opinion was a bad decision for KI of not informing us. I don't care if the event runs for three months! I bought it, I want the full advantage of what I bought unless you inform us before purchasing that KI will put a cap on it!