Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why aren't i getting into Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
i don't know whats happening on my lvl 47 wizard i got the key to Celestia, but when i go to the world tree Celestia isn't there! why aren't i getting into Celestia?

Administrator
You did not get the key to Celestia, young Wizard.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

When you reach level 48, speak to Merle.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Professor Greyrose is right. You need to defeat Malistaire before you can get to Celestia

Dolan Griffontalon Master Diviner (level 42)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
I made the same mistake. The tower in Marleybone isn't where you actually get the key. Once you reach level 48 Merle Ambrose will give you access to Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
EvyK8 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
i don't know whats happening on my lvl 47 wizard i got the key to Celestia, but when i go to the world tree Celestia isn't there! why aren't i getting into Celestia?
Sorry EvyK8 i don't know

I Got stuck in dragonspyre just because i beat Malistaire before celestia came out

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
EvyK8 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
I am working on the same thing because i'm lvl 47.So i need to lvl up one more lvl to go to celestia like you.