Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird celestia pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
My friend helped me in celestia, the trial of spheres and we defeated the first boss you have to defeat (sorry i forgot his name) and he got two weird pets from defeating him called JAJAUKA and it takes one month to hatch and the other one a SQUIJAX whitch takes one year, anyone know what they look like?

Delver
May 26, 2009
Those aren't real pets. You can get a sea dragon from Astraeus in the Trial of the Spheres, though.

BTW, no pet is going to take one month or one year to hatch. That's just ridiculous.

Hope I helped!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
fussywuzzy wrote:
My friend helped me in celestia, the trial of spheres and we defeated the first boss you have to defeat (sorry i forgot his name) and he got two weird pets from defeating him called JAJAUKA and it takes one month to hatch and the other one a SQUIJAX whitch takes one year, anyone know what they look like?

your friend lied

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Lol xD Those are words said by creatures summoned for spell quests. Not pets. The only Celestia pets currently are sea turtle, spinyfish, sea dragon, starfish, and jellyfish.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Your friend must be crazy!

The highest amount of time it will take a pet to hatch is ONE day. ONE, UNO!

Your friend is lying probably, like Snook said, only pets are Starfish, Sea Dragon, Jellyfish, and Sea Turtle.