Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of the Spheres bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
To me, the Trial of the Spheres is one of the hardest, most annoying dungeon in Celestia. First of all, of all the three bosses, two use tower shields as part of their strategy. They don't even cast them! They just appear there after an attack! And the worst part of it them, the defend 90% of the attack! That's too much to fight. Luckily, they don't attack that much. What do you think?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CanaryCass on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
To me, the Trial of the Spheres is one of the hardest, most annoying dungeon in Celestia. First of all, of all the three bosses, two use tower shields as part of their strategy. They don't even cast them! They just appear there after an attack! And the worst part of it them, the defend 90% of the attack! That's too much to fight. Luckily, they don't attack that much. What do you think?
I think pretty much everyone who has been there will agree. But bosses cheat. It took me forever to get past this quest; especially since i had to solo it.
But, the game gets harder, so it's good preparation.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
The three hardest bosses celestia though have to be the three in the trial of the spheres(I strongly reccomend NOT doing this dungeon by yourself!).
The one for the star theme, is the easiest, Astreaus. The only thing hard about him, is his cheat... After the first round he gets three minion-bosses that have 800 something health, once you beat them after a long time of rounds if you dont eat him he will summon three again!
The moon boss, Ptolemos, is confusing. He sort of has a cheat but it is confusing Every round, he will cast a -90% damage tower shield, BUT you can do something to get rid of it... If you cast a blade, trap, or global spell he will say "you have charmed your way into my heart" and get rid of all of them.
The last boss... MITHYRA. I dont know where to begin . She has the hardest cheat. Every round she will cast a -50% acuracy smokescreen on one of you. That goes on for a while and then she says something, Mithyra says (a long time through the battle) "the cards are aligned now is your chance," what this does is for about two to three rounds she doesn't smokescreen you! Since you were probably saving pip and using 100% spells due to the smokescreen, now you can cast a damage spell without smokescreen on you When she says this you have two to three rounds to try to defeat her or get as much damage on her as you can! That is when i beat her.

I hope this guide helps

Jack Darkflame
Legendary level 61 Pyromancer.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
pyro52701 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
The three hardest bosses celestia though have to be the three in the trial of the spheres(I strongly reccomend NOT doing this dungeon by yourself!).
The one for the star theme, is the easiest, Astreaus. The only thing hard about him, is his cheat... After the first round he gets three minion-bosses that have 800 something health, once you beat them after a long time of rounds if you dont eat him he will summon three again!
The moon boss, Ptolemos, is confusing. He sort of has a cheat but it is confusing Every round, he will cast a -90% damage tower shield, BUT you can do something to get rid of it... If you cast a blade, trap, or global spell he will say "you have charmed your way into my heart" and get rid of all of them.
The last boss... MITHYRA. I dont know where to begin . She has the hardest cheat. Every round she will cast a -50% acuracy smokescreen on one of you. That goes on for a while and then she says something, Mithyra says (a long time through the battle) "the cards are aligned now is your chance," what this does is for about two to three rounds she doesn't smokescreen you! Since you were probably saving pip and using 100% spells due to the smokescreen, now you can cast a damage spell without smokescreen on you When she says this you have two to three rounds to try to defeat her or get as much damage on her as you can! That is when i beat her.

I hope this guide helps

Jack Darkflame
Legendary level 61 Pyromancer.
Thank you!! I just started celestia yesterday, and was hearing negative things about it that it made people stop playing I was especially scared of the trial of spheres but your guide helps me know what to expect. Thanks!