Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of Spheres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2013
I spent so long finishing The Trial of Spheres. The last dungeon in Celestia. No offense to the people who love Celestia but i hate it. So i talked to Edith once i was done, she told me to go to Halston and i did. I talked to him... so when do i get Zafaria? Plz help!
Stephanie Fireflame
Level 58 grandmaster pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You must be at least level 60 to enter zafaria . Do some side quests, and then I think Merle will give you the quest.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
kcehplove on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
I spent so long finishing The Trial of Spheres. The last dungeon in Celestia. No offense to the people who love Celestia but i hate it. So i talked to Edith once i was done, she told me to go to Halston and i did. I talked to him... so when do i get Zafaria? Plz help!
Stephanie Fireflame
same as me today plz help me KI

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kcehplove on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Stephanie Fireflame
You will not move on until level 60+

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Through_This_Door...

You'll need to go back and do side quests to level up.
(And I hated Celestia too!)