Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too low lvl for Stormriven?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
I'm lvl 52 in stormriven is that a very low level to go there cause i've seen alot of people go there at lvl 56 i dont do much sidequests either but do you still think i am a low lvl do be there?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Have you started Wintertusk if not do so and you will lvl up quick. Hope this helps. Tristan Fireblade lvl 62

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
There is no concern about having a "too low level". However, I believe that you should try to do some quests in Wintertusk (if you haven't done it yet) to gain a bunch of xp and level up. Things will get A LOT easier as you'll have more life, the ability to get better gear and, of course, new spells (the level 55 and even 58 one).
If you feel that your level is fine and you don't have a hard time questing, then it's ok for now but think about the fact that later in game you will feel much more comfortable about having the advatages I have mentioned above . Good luck in you future adventures!

Erin Firesword
level 83 Archmage Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I am lvl 55 in stormriven, only three levels above, and managing fine. Depends on your tactics, though.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
WilliamGD185 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I am lvl 55 in stormriven, only three levels above, and managing fine. Depends on your tactics, though.
Yes. Tactics. I entirely forgot I posted this! LOL! 56 in stormriven hall now, but at present I can't be bothered doing kraken up. (My quest) and am working a little bit on mirkholm keep... Humph. Not much XP to go around. At all. Patience though, Yes Mrs greyrose, is the key, it seems.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
haha thx for everything guys im now in zafaria lvl 65