Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Quest "The Special"?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I don't know whether to put this in "Celestia", "Pets" or "Crafting" since it's collecting...but there's this one quest from a guy named Ogden Peake who really wants a sandwich fro a snack vendor in Marleybone but it turns out the sandwich maker is a pet snack seller who just tricked him by putting pet snacks in the bread. In order to get the guy his sandwich, you need to get a bunch of pet snacks/reagents. Does anyone know what guest I'm talking about? If so, can you help me with it? I don't know where to get any of these things! Do I buy them? If they have to be collected, do you know of any good places to get them? Thanks!

~Kymma Greenflame, lvl. 52
~Lenora Moonglade, lvl. 23

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Go to the Bazaar in Olde Town. It should be easy to click around in there to find pet snacks. The ones you need seem to ALWAYS be in ample supply.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
The quest TELLS YOU where they can be collected. You have a chance of getting them as drops from fights in the specified world. You can also buy them from the Bazaar, which saves a lot of trouble.