Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeletal Dragon

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Someone tell me what skeletal dragon does. I am a level 52 death and I want a sneak peak.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
i believe it attacks one person does 200 damage first attack then 800 over 3 rounds and its 8 pips

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Haze922 wrote:
i believe it attacks one person does 200 damage first attack then 800 over 3 rounds and its 8 pips
that is 2600 damage total so time to pack my bags and go to death school!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
Paditi wrote:
Haze922 wrote:
that is 2600 damage total so time to pack my bags and go to death school!

No no, it does 200 to one target, and 810 TOTAL over three rounds, not 810 EACH round. So in total thats 1,010. Not counting blades, traps boosts criticals etc. Still an epic spell, but not that epic lol :-)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Haze922 wrote:

In the actual round of casting it, it does 200 damage, and is a DPR, or DoT spell, so it inflicts more damage per round, for three rounds. In the first round of the DoT triggering, it does 270 damage. It does the same damage for 2 more rounds, making the overall damage 1,010. Not bad for 8 pips.

Lucas D. lvl 60 Death

Survivor
Jun 17, 2008
fourmyant wrote:
Someone tell me what skeletal dragon does. I am a level 52 death and I want a sneak peak.
its awsome im a lvl 45 wizard wolf darkblade and my friend used it and it breathed death breath and it was awsome i am getting it soon but the best two lvl 58 spells are storm,myth

storm becuse it does mosty atack no defence that mutch but a strong atack

myth becuse it is medusa. if you stair at medusa eyes you will turn into stone well in movies, but on wizard 101 you stair in her eyes then you dont turn into stone but you do get the medusa card

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
fourmyant wrote:

Hi, I'm Wizard Elizabeth SeaHaven. I'm level 59 Almost 60 at the moment. I have the skeleton dragon, I'm going to tell you how you have to get it. You have to defeat a death boss, with the health over 13,000 and a death minion too. The attack points for the skeleton dragon depends on how many and which kind of blades and traps you put on your opponent. And also you criticals and attack force. Also, the skeleton dragon only attacks on person. Once, when I casted it the attack was over 5,000. So, it really depends on what you use. I hope this helped some.. Good Luck! :D

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009