Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sand and sunstone answer is wrong.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
My wife and I have six characters. None of them can get the stones. Have been trying for two days with no luck. We can get others reagents but, not those. We fight for reagents to save gold for other stuff. Make sure nothing else is as wrong as the last answer was. Thank you.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
eral72 wrote:
My wife and I have six characters. None of them can get the stones. Have been trying for two days with no luck. We can get others reagents but, not those. We fight for reagents to save gold for other stuff. Make sure nothing else is as wrong as the last answer was. Thank you.

Wow, start a new thread so no one can read the last set of answers?

My guess is that you are not fighting in the correct places. I ran through 'Trial of the Spheres' again yesterday and got sunstone. I also got two from my plants.

And what else is gold for if not for those few things you can't get??? Everything in the game can be gotten via drop with the exception of housing, a few pets, and mounts. But if you are in CL, you have already gotten what you can buy with gold.

Whatever, I guess you know best....but just remember, you can't prove anything with negative results....or negative attitude.