Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Revamped monsters in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Has anyone else noticed revamped monsters in Celestia? Some of the monsters that are also present in the Waterworks have been revamped in Celestia. Take a look at Curin Charmtooth and Nuncio and even the Bloodbats. Also the Voltic Eels and Ho my the Lunar Protectors look amazing! Take a look yourself! They look great!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Lookit Light on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed revamped monsters in Celestia? Some of the monsters that are also present in the Waterworks have been revamped in Celestia. Take a look at Curin Charmtooth and Nuncio and even the Bloodbats. Also the Voltic Eels and Ho my the Lunar Protectors look amazing! Take a look yourself! They look great!
All this is nice but once you pass the bloodbats and see the junglethorns & jungleteeth, you're hit with the feeling of "ah, so they're just reusing textures from Wizard City and not really doing anything with the CL-exclusive mobs".

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I also noticed the Water Elementals in the Floating Land have been revamped. They look amazing and more colorful now. I am not sure how they made them look like flowing water, but they did!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Nordic Champion on Aug 25, 2019 wrote:
I also noticed the Water Elementals in the Floating Land have been revamped. They look amazing and more colorful now. I am not sure how they made them look like flowing water, but they did!
I love that too! The things are amazing!