Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One sided

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Yes, I came up against the death Merch. looking for parts to a necklace. While I struggle to get 7 pips i watched as one opponent got 12 to my 7.
Hit by three opponents with numerous pips, it made me see how one sided Cel. is so it just made my decison that much stronger to not go beyond Malistaire with my wizards. I will just end at Malistaire and start new ones.
I know the game will become repetitious, over and over this way, but the game didnt make it better for me to go beyond Malistaire. They didnt give me the pips i need for the fights nor the health nor the spells to kill with.
Like I said in the past, Out numbered, out pip, and the opponents have no o out of school pips used or converts. Sorry game i end at Malistaire.
Sure the game might be what you call Challanging past Malistaire, but I still say what challange is there is standing there stunned hit over and over till dead with no chance to do anything???? It dont add up.......

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Well, at least yov won't have to worry about the level cap. good luck with that! -eli and crew

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I now bring my Life to GH and before on other wizards my life was allowed help. You know life has no multiple kill spell.
Well now life gets no outside help. I know how tough this fight is because i fought it before in the past, once with help and times with none.
My life will not be getting this spell it is too one sided. Yes my loss but soon when playing becomes not worth effort, will I come back and play?
I am glad i decided to stop at Malistaire on my future wizards.....

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Perhaps you need to rethink your equipment: There are athames and rings that give massive powerpip boosts and WT is stacked with +resistance equipment readilly purchased at the bazaar.

Celestia really isnt meant to be solo'd. It is a rich world with great new offerings, especially the star, sun, and moon schools. Give it another go with a group; I'd be happy to help.

Deck construction is nearly an art in itself. For those solo boss fights, it is important! Let us know what boss you are facing and perhaps we can give you recomendations. Don't underestimate the importance of your sidebar in these fights.

Good luck!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice