Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools of Magic - Moon Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
I think there should be a ice,fire,myth,life,death,balancewizard polymorph sincerely Edwordlightflame

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
NOZ261 wrote:
i guess they should put a celestian crab polymorph and some attack spells
padric wildbane ;lvl 50grand diviner

They should it would be cool i would pwn so much with that

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I have a question. I havent done much in celestia, like I just started it, but i have gotten to level 55 from doing quests in wintertusk. I have gotten the mander and gobbler polymoph, BUT IT WONT LET ME GET ANYMORE! i have even had a friend take me to the alien trainer in stormravien, but nothing! The one trainer that looks like r2d2 wont give me anything either! i was just wondering if that is because i am not far enough in celestia yet? and how do i fix this? :( :|

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
koco98bc wrote:
I have a question. I havent done much in celestia, like I just started it, but i have gotten to level 55 from doing quests in wintertusk. I have gotten the mander and gobbler polymoph, BUT IT WONT LET ME GET ANYMORE! i have even had a friend take me to the alien trainer in stormravien, but nothing! The one trainer that looks like r2d2 wont give me anything either! i was just wondering if that is because i am not far enough in celestia yet? and how do i fix this? :-( :|

I can help with the base camp prob. In the base camp each trainer only has two spells to train. So when you did the two spells in the base camp the trainer could and cannot teach you more. For more you will have to go to the portico. The portico is a dungeon. And it takes a while to get access to it. In the portico there are about four trainers for the moon school. I can't really remember because I have not been in there for a while. But inside the trainer teach more moon polymorphs. And for the stormriven trainer your computer is probably still loading the spells. My computer was like that. But then I got a new hard drive so the problem with that is fixed. The problem is not that you are not far enough in celestia but hmmmm.... ok lost my train of thought. But it is your training points and your computer probably. If you have no training points of course you can't get more spells. If it is your computer then it is either your computer is probably still loading the spells or you went to the wrong person. Now, about the r2d2 person I do not know who or what you are talking about but I do know that you can't just do all moon spells and your firtst and secondary school spells. You got to have a variety. I mostly have star spells but I also got a sun spell and a moon spell. I know you are excited about getting all the moon spells there are but you gotta take a break for wanting to train for them and train for some different cl schools. Then after you have a variety you can go back to moon spells. I am not trying to boss you around and you can do whatever you want to do but that is my advice.

Sincerely,
Scarlet Ghostblood
Legendary Pyromancer
Wintertusk Explorer

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Whenever I use Polymorph Mander, I get stuck with 2,000 health after the polymorph wears off and after battle. Can you please fix this problem, KI?

Scarlet SilverWeaver
Grandmaster Thuergist
lvl. 57

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Lunar magic couldn't be used if there were a lunar eclipse. Solar and fire magic couldn't alos be used if there were a solar eclipse.