Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools of Magic - Moon Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I love Polymorphing. It gives me a whole new deck and actually kills a lot of people in pvp. I am glad they made Moon school cause it is almost my favorite school. :D

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
omg i love the moon school! but i was really excited to get the mander polymorph but then i got disappointed when i found out it only had one attack which is really lame so plz KI could you make more attacks for the mander polymorph?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
overlorddragon wrote:
oriole01 wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Will there be moon attacks?????????????????
I don't think so
i wish

Well there might be but I'm not sure. I did the Stellarium the other day and there were robot guys who were the moon school and they sort of did these attack things. So that made me think that maybe we might get them....

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
link1886 wrote:
Why does polymorph change your name...... or have you fixed that glitch?

Yeah it's really weird. When I turn into a gobbler or mander, my name turns to Emma. And when my friend turns into a gobbler, her names turns to Beau.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I LOVE polymorphing! I always use the gobbler for fun and when i'm running out of health. When I don't have any healing spells when I need it, ( my secondary is life ) but I have a gobbler polymorph, I use it. It has high health, and a healing spell. I also really like the mander but it doesn't have much health which makes me sad. :( That's why I use the mander polymorph for when I need blades and shields. I haven't gotten any more polymorph spells yet becuase i'm only lvl 52, but I can't wait to get them!

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Will there be moon attacks?????????????????

I wish they would just give what you polymoph into better spells. All thes spells you get are pretty weak.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
gahoole101 wrote:
omg i love the moon school! but i was really excited to get the mander polymorph but then i got disappointed when i found out it only had one attack which is really lame so plz KI could you make more attacks for the mander polymorph?

Same with me. I hate polymorphing into that because it only has one attack and it lowers your health.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
I also just like how in PvP if you think they are going to do a big hit I just polymorph into a gobbler and obsorb a ton of the hit.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
i really like polymorphing, especially when i fight death, i am death myself, and i love the job system of the pollys, for the people who dont know if they want moon, here is what ya get:

gobbler: your tank, it gives you attack spells that add taunt, and a tower shield and a healing spell(make sure to transform at full health, so ya get the full 5 thousand)

mander: your support, gives you elemental/spiritual traps, blades, and shields, as well as balance blade, black mantel, power play, pip transfer, and mander blast attack(100 damage, 0 pips)
now, this has low health, make sure ya dont have threat when ya transform

cat burgler: your multi attack storm, he has tempest, trap, blade, and a attack that puts a trap also, and stormzilla, he is good for when ya want to attack everyone

death ninja pig: now, this has got to be by far my most favorite polly, he is the one that screws with your opponent the most, ya get feingt, smokescreen, plague, steal charm and ward, and beguile, and all your attack weakend, the only downside is the same ammount of health as mander, but i dont die as much whith him

draconian: your single high hitting fire, he has firezilla for only for pips, blade, trap, ignite that gives fire globe, cursed flame, that gives a tower trap, and helephant

now, for the secret trainer, ya can find him with the lizard in stormravien behind a building in the second area near the wall in a area with a medalion piece near the far wall from where ya enter, you can enter this area in a hole in a wall on the first rode with the celestian ghost, by the bug that wants you to find his medalion

treant: life, heal, enough said, he gets guidance, which is tenth accuracy increase to everyone, guiding light, stomp, which adds a life globe, swipe(attack, nothing special) regenerate, satyr, dryad, and spirit shield

colossus: your ice attacker, he has the second highest health(3200) ice globe, blade, trap, blizzard, wyvern, snowman, and colossus crush and uppercut, the later being the weaker, and crush usually does about 1500 with globe and blade

fire elemental: your damage over time, and multi attacker fire, he has two polly only spells that does a MAJOR ammount of damage(2, 320/5, 830, off the top of my head, somewhere around there) they are damage over time, and he also has heck hound, and meteor, blade, and trap

storm elemental: your major single hit, he has wild bolt, blade, trap, kracken, storm shark, and to high hitting polly only spells, and he usually hits for about 1300 when he hits high on wildbot without anything

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
i love the whole polymorph and its almost unbelievably awesome but i know most people who have posted have a polymoprh spell which means they are a grandmaster, but also i have just learned that you cant buy polymorph treasure cards unless your the lvl or higher of getting the polymorph spell. i myself think that is kinda dumb but it also lets people be encouraged about leveling up. I am a lv 39 death wizard and when it comes to wizard101 i am very lazy with quests. So i dont know what i want right now: for everyone to be able to polymorph or keep it the same way

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:
I love Polymorphing. It gives me a whole new deck and actually kills a lot of people in pvp. I am glad they made Moon school cause it is almost my favorite school. :D

Ya all i do is bandit then it goes BOOM :)

Miguel Anglewraith

Lvl 60 Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
kitkat23556 wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI,

will there be any myth polymorph? i have looked around but have not found any.

I'm not from KI, but I'm pretty sure that they made a ninja pig myth polymorph.

The ninja pig is death, not myth, so probably no myth polymorphs.
Chase Ironblood lvl52 Grandmaster PYROMANCER

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
When do you get the moon school magic?

Lucas Redsword Adept Thuergist

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Pokemonman445 wrote:
When do you get the moon school magic?

Lucas Redsword Adept Thuergist

you will get moon school starting at level.50 when you get in celestia but you should start it when you reach portico
so sorry you are an adept you need to wait a while hehe sorry i had to do it it is funny looking

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
I love when people polymorph in pvp because they are stuck in it for 6 rounds and it's easy to defend against and usually kill.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
no there will not be a myth one and i do not need a myth one i am myth lol

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I noticed that moon villians have ice spells. Sun villians have fire spells. Star villians have storm spells. If a person is ice, they should get moon spells free. If you are storm, star should be free. And if you are a fire wizard, the sun school should be free.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
where do you learn this school??

because i REALLY want to try this.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
i dont get it. i see level 5 wizards running around as gobblers and stuff. is this moon magic or somethin else and how do i use it?

greek121 wrote:
i dont get it. i see level 5 wizards running around as gobblers and stuff. is this moon magic or somethin else and how do i use it?

Ah that's an easy thing to confuse. If you see Wizards running around outside of combat, or entering combat 'dressed' as a gobbler, or some other creature, they're using a Transformation. Transformations can be purchased for Crowns in the Crown shop.

Polymorphs can only be used in combat, and impact the deck, resists and other stats of the player.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I do enjoy the polymorph spells, however I would like to be able to pick the ones I want rather that use all my training points. This way I can get the most out of the game by getting some of the new spells from the other schools

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
I think the polymorph spells are awesome! :D especially the Bandit one. It is also good because if you have low health you can polymorph and you get more. I also like the cards you get on some of them.

Natalie Rose
Level 56 Storm

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I just want to reiterate something for everyone: When you use a polymorph spell ALL of your stats change. This includes, resistance, accuracy, damage, power pip chance, and crit / block rating. Gobblers have 0% chance to gain a power pip while Draconians have a very high chance to gain a Power Pip.

Won't this have a huge impact on PvP?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I'm a level 31 but now it's starting to bug me that I can't get polymorphs for another good 2 months! I wish I were a level 50. Actually, no, not lvl 50, lvl 60!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I love the moon spells, I don't really see the point in those star spells, but ill be seeing that soon I hope, Almost reach Celestia, looking forward to it ^^

Cody,