Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my x key doesn't work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
about one month ago i went to celestia for the first time. i was very excited to go into the new world, and explore the quests and schools. however, ever since i went to celestia my x key hasn't worked in the game. :( i can no longer do many of the quests i would like to do, almost all of them are made impossible because of this. i would like my x key to work in the game. i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this. any answers are appreciated

-angus skyrider level51 life wizard

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
.........Well there's the option of buying a new keyboard? Or clicking the stuff instead of pressing x?..........

Survivor
May 19, 2010
kittaaas wrote:
about one month ago i went to celestia for the first time. i was very excited to go into the new world, and explore the quests and schools. however, ever since i went to celestia my x key hasn't worked in the game. :( i can no longer do many of the quests i would like to do, almost all of them are made impossible because of this. i would like my x key to work in the game. i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this. any answers are appreciated

contact tech support as its probably a programing connection error.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
kittaaas wrote:

My x key on the keyboard works but I cannot use the left mouse button to click on objects I need to pick up. Works when I need to talk to someone though. Maybe the same sortof bug. Have programmed a mouse button to 'x' instead.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
The same thing happens with me. And i can't do any of my quests because of it. :(

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010