Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Senator Xanthus!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I recently got picked up on a two seater mount with someone I didn't know. We had the same quest in CL and English was not his first language. After talking to Xanthus and getting over 10k XP I accidently declined the quest. The thing is I only realised I declined it after not being able to collect something that was part of the quest I declined. ( And thoroughly checking my quests three times ) The " friend " didn't understand, when he said he found him, I ported and he was fighting another boss. I got frustrated. Xanthus doesn't appear on the map, on the wiki there is no image and no info. At the moment I have no main quest and I have been stumbling around for half an hour desperately trying to find him. HALP

TL;DR : Lost Xanthus in crustacean kingdom, not on map, no questfinder. Nothing.

Level 56 Life

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, they will be able to assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Regarding the E-Mail.

I emailed them and they told me to tell them my character name and my kingsisle account name. I complied gladly, about 10 minutes later it kicked me for " character maintanence " I sent them an Email saying thank you. But when I logged on no changes were made at all, I had been put back in the commons. At the moment I am not progressing, I would have liked to achieve level fifty eight before the end of the week.

56* life

Administrator
Hello,

You will need to reply to the support emails so that you can explain the situation and they can continue to help you.

community@wizard101.com