Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistaire and celestia bosses

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
i have seen celestia bosses that are weaker than malistaire but are there any bosses stronger than maistaire?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
i have seen celestia bosses that are weaker than malistaire but are there any bosses stronger than maistaire?

I would consider any Celestia bosses as stronger than Malistaire (especially the last bosses), they all cast rank 7 spells.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:

yes in celestia yes in lvl 60 only dungeons like waterworks or helephant tower o yea
and when you actually do fight morganthe she will be stronger

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
You just think there weak cause of the low health.but trust me,they have good attack and use rank 7 spells.there are bosses with more health then malistare,and certainly stronger then malistare too. A lot of wizards think a lot of people are stromg because of there health.wrong. its cause of there attack. its just like the same thing with ice wizards. They have a lot of health,but weak attack. So if you see a boss with low health in celestia then dont consider them weak. consider them like storm wizards,low defenses, but good attack.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
The last boss, Mithraya, is rank 11. Don't say they're weak because they have low health. Celestian bosses have awesome criticals, blocks, power pips ratings, and spells. To top it all off, they start with 2-6 power pips and many of them cheat. Malistaire starts with 1 pip, has a horrible power pip rating, casts a scarecrow every 100,000,000,000,000,000 turns, and doesn't get any criticals or blocks. With out his 10k health, he would have been killed WAY before Ambrose called us.

Defender
May 01, 2011
i realize now i did forget that last boss in waterworks is WAY stronger with his 24,000 health and i think he is also the boss that uses ra not pretty sure about the ra thing but i am sure when it comes to fighting morganthe she might be a little weaker than malisatire but good attacks