Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lunarium!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
I am stuck i the lunarium for about 2 months now so i am on the verge of quitting the game i really need some help with it or something because i can only defeat the first boss and on the second he kills me so i haven't an idea on what to do.
Valkoor GoldSon Grandmaster myth

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
What you need is some help. It also took me a very long time too. I'd search in Celestia base camp, dont try the commons. Lots of people are willing to help you just have to find the right people.

Tips? Well one is lots of your side quests need the same thing as your main quests, so then you can do two quests at once. Blade and shield allot!!! When you fight ice enemies always put in a weak one pip spell to break their shields. When you fight bosses ask friends for help, they don't have to be a super high level just make sure they're not below level forty. If you die allot you might want a healing pet, one i recommend is star fish you can buy them from a guy in the base camp, you have to train it too teen though

That is all I have, hope it helps!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Time to link post again...
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115
There are some Celestia guides to help you out, you also may want to bring some friends with you.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
superprinter18 on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
What you need is some help. It also took me a very long time too. I'd search in Celestia base camp, dont try the commons. Lots of people are willing to help you just have to find the right people.

Tips? Well one is lots of your side quests need the same thing as your main quests, so then you can do two quests at once. Blade and shield allot!!! When you fight ice enemies always put in a weak one pip spell to break their shields. When you fight bosses ask friends for help, they don't have to be a super high level just make sure they're not below level forty. If you die allot you might want a healing pet, one i recommend is star fish you can buy them from a guy in the base camp, you have to train it too teen though

That is all I have, hope it helps!
I finished, I got a level 72 Storm and two level 56 fires to help me and I am a level 54 myth.
I bought some shields and got an Ice Hound that casts Sprite and Tower Shield so that helped.
I am now enjoying "Crustacean Empire" at level 57.
Thanks for the advice!
Valkoor GoldSong - level 57 myth