Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 56, Not in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2011
I've done virtually every side quest the game has to offer including Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria, except for Sunken City, Tomb of the Beguiler, Kensington, and Briskbreeze. I'm still in the Crystal Grove. My friends have been letting me port to them for my astral spells. I feel so overleveled. Am I overleveled? Should I lay off the side quests for a while? What level did you get to Celestia?

On a side note, what is the minimum level for Zafaria? I know it's off topic, but I just wanted to know for future reference.

Zachary StormBane Lvl 56

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
You should definitely lay off the side quests. You are supposed to get to celestia at lvl 50. Btw the minimum lvl for zafaria is lvl 60.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheScarySwords on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I've done virtually every side quest the game has to offer including Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria, except for Sunken City, Tomb of the Beguiler, Kensington, and Briskbreeze. I'm still in the Crystal Grove. My friends have been letting me port to them for my astral spells. I feel so overleveled. Am I overleveled? Should I lay off the side quests for a while? What level did you get to Celestia?

On a side note, what is the minimum level for Zafaria? I know it's off topic, but I just wanted to know for future reference.

Zachary StormBane Lvl 56
There is no such thing as being overleveled. Play YOUR way. Enjoy the game.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
TheScarySwords on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:

Zachary StormBane Lvl 56
There is nothing wrong with your level. I have taken eight wizards through the entirety of the game. Right now I am working on my ninth wizard who just started the Grand Chasm in DS. She is level 49 and will soon be level 50. On everyone of my wizards I have done the side quests. The extra health and more powerful gear you can wear helps tremendously when you get to Celestia.

Play at your own pace and just enjoy the game.

P.S. Myth Rocks. A boosted Humongofrog can do great damage against your enemies.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
hawkbound711 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
You should definitely lay off the side quests. You are supposed to get to celestia at lvl 50. Btw the minimum lvl for zafaria is lvl 60.
Why would you ever lay off the side quests? I don't understand this at all. you're supposed to be a higher level, and it makes the game better. I'm level 54 and just finished Dragonspyre. I did a few Celestia quests, but I'm going to wait until level 58 to dive in. For now, I'll finish grizzleheim and do Wintertusk, and do every dungeon that I haven't done twice over again.