Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
ok does anyone know how you get to Legendary i finish all of it and i didnt get it yet thank you.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
gloria871 wrote:
ok does anyone know how you get to Legendary i finish all of it and i didnt get it yet thank you.

Just complete some of the side quests and hit level 60.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Once you level to 60 you become Legendary, it has nothing to do with Quest finishing, it is all about Wizard level. If you finished all your quests-including side quests you should easily be Legendary by the time you do Crustean Empire.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
You need more experience to keep leveling up. Yes, go back and do all the side quests you can - you get more experience points on quests than some random fights.

I hit legendary way before I finished Celestia - did all the Zeke, crafting, and side quests. But while helping someone the other day in DS, I saw a guy with a mark over his head so I had missed 1 side quest. And I have a lot of Grizzle yet to do.

So - there are more than enough quests to get you to legendary - just find them and do them.
:)

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 42 death
Lenora LionHeart lvl 37 myth
Lenora DrakeMancer lvl 19 fire