Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'd like to know everyone's thought on celestia.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
  • I personally think its a job for a storm and a fire.
  • The fire can use lots of damage over time and spam and storm can do mass attacks like
  • temp storm lord etc.
  • I also think that celestia is a little too long. Some of the quests it gives
  • are random and unnecessary. But I like floating land. Also the quests there sometimes give
  • more Xperia than the quest is worth. But that's good. Over all its a good world.

Lvl 51 fire
Hunter Thundersword

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter Thunderswor... on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
  • I personally think its a job for a storm and a fire.
  • The fire can use lots of damage over time and spam and storm can do mass attacks like
  • temp storm lord etc.
  • I also think that celestia is a little too long. Some of the quests it gives
  • are random and unnecessary. But I like floating land. Also the quests there sometimes give
  • more Xperia than the quest is worth. But that's good. Over all its a good world.

Lvl 51 fire
Hunter Thundersword
I am not a fan...never was. The whole thing makes no sense, especially after the well thought out story line in the first arc. The jump in difficulty is ridiculous and yes, it is too long.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I thought they nerfed Celestia since it came out, or was that a rumor? Anyone know?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Zachary Thunderfla... on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
I thought they nerfed Celestia since it came out, or was that a rumor? Anyone know?
Some times even with a nerf it doesn't make the world any more appealing to quest though. Celestia maybe one of those worlds along with Azteca for me.

All though I will say things have improved now that Wintertusk and it's gear is out it's still a chore to get past for many.

I think this world still weeds our many players from progressing.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
Northlite on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
Some times even with a nerf it doesn't make the world any more appealing to quest though. Celestia maybe one of those worlds along with Azteca for me.

All though I will say things have improved now that Wintertusk and it's gear is out it's still a chore to get past for many.

I think this world still weeds our many players from progressing.

Mary
Well I stil got pass celestia without winter tusk gear or that extra xp starting at level 49.
It was a pain but I got through it. I just used robe of the summer wolf and got new jewelry
accordingly. Hunter Thundersword level 78

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
RavenLady777 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
I am not a fan...never was. The whole thing makes no sense, especially after the well thought out story line in the first arc. The jump in difficulty is ridiculous and yes, it is too long.
I agree with the jump in difficulty ridiculous.... as in hard.Hunter Thundersword lvl 78
oh and this is the same hunter on the other posts.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I have to agree, what with being a storm wizard, this world is a challenge. I haven't made it too far yet because I need to level up(currently 55) to actually get somewhere. But it's a nice world, very beautiful and fancy!

Survivor
May 07, 2014
i really dont know but i wish i was there so pretty there so easy to defeat things i am not there lvl 50 life

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
I am a lvl 58 storm currently on the floating land in celestia,I really think celestia is a pretty fantastic and very cool.i think i from a scale of 1-10 for hardness I would give it a 6.i also liked the sun Moon And star School idea was cool.i really like empowerments,they really help when I am soloing fairly hard bosses.i would give it a 10 for coolness.i say some of the things like dogs under water are really rofl and yoloBut in the end from a scale of 1-10 of coolness I would give it a 9.
P.s my name is Benjamin stormheart.

Rules.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
RavenLady777 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
I agree the jump was kind of rofl and very confusing

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
It was actually my favorite world, I liked how they tried new things, and I liked the idea of astral schools. Gotta love the designs, and that awesome battle theme!

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
For the most part, I like Celestia and it's become my favorite world. As a Balance wizard, I've had some difficulty because there are so many Balance enemies. Luckily I had Life and Death cards to help. I think the main thing that's helped the most in this world are shields. I just can't stress the need for those enough. Shields, shields, and more shields!