Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with fighting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
I just made it to Celestia, The crabs use firezilla! And very strong spells. And my highest rank spell is 7. So what do I do? I don't have many friends to help me too.

Gavin Shade level 51 Wizard

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Celestia begins what we call the "second arc" of the game. Things get more difficult from this point onward. Mobs hit very hard now, usually on the first or second round and only their own school. And the bosses will start to cheat.

What you need to do is change your strategy. Now, instead of placing blades and traps on the first round, you might consider using a Tower shield or the Fortify astral spell. (Fortify reduces incoming damage by 15% for four rounds.) If you've got shields against that enemy's school or Fortify available, put them up right away. Another thing you can do is change your gear and try to get your universal resist to go up higher.

Wait out the first blows and within a couple of turns, the enemies will be low on pips. Now you start building up your hit. It's best to take them both out at once, but if you can't do that, then take down one. Once you've got him gone, check your health and heal if you need to. Then take out the other.

Your minions are not going to help much, but I did still use my 0-pip Puppet a lot at this stage. Talos is pretty good once you earn him. In order to get him, though, be sure you get through Wintertusk.

Also, if you can redeem your training points, consider training Life up to Satry (for healing); Ice up to Tower (for shielding); or Death up to Feint (for damage). Do not try to use any second schools in battle now, you should focus on Myth. Use prisms when facing a Myth boss.

If you need help with bosses, the Team Up feature is a good option. Also, quest in the most populated realms so you have a better chance of meeting fellow wizards. You might even meet a friend to quest with.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven, 122
Emma RavenCaller, 79