Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
I'm a level 49 Life Wizard and need help getting my level 48 spell and pet(more the pet) I am close the 50 and have trouble in Celestia. Can someone possibly help me?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
I think I can help you, we could work together on Celestia

Andrew WildRunner lvl 52

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Celestial is difficult, I was level 53 when I started it, and I didn't even do winter tusk ( I used to do a lot of side quests), if your having trouble, do winter tusk, it will help you grow a stronger backbone for celestia, and there is crafted gear that is like miniature water works gear there, also a side quest with a really good pet, so if your having trouble, do winter tusk

Evan star blade lvl 62

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Just so you know only life students can do life spell quests so you need a life to help you. I can do this on Saturday February 28th 2015 at 6:30 eastern time

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
I have been trying to find good gear in celestia but so far i havnt found any good gear and i really need some so i am wondering if someone would tell me how to find powerful celestia gear without crafting any or tell me a fast way to get diamonds i have been struggling.-level 53 fire wizard-

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013