Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Dude with shivering spear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
In the science center i saw a wizard named hunter shadowflame and was a level 57 pyromancer with the shivering spear.I heard that only level 55 ice wizards have it.Is that true?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
reiko2000 wrote:
In the science center i saw a wizard named hunter shadowflame and was a level 57 pyromancer with the shivering spear.I heard that only level 55 ice wizards have it.Is that true?

Maybe not. He could have gotten from the bazaar or maybe an enemy dropped it.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
reiko2000 wrote:

No. You can buy other class level 55 wands (you typically get them at the end of a quest in stormriven hall) if you watch the bazaar. For instance, I'm an ice and I have the fire wand (forget what its called) which I purchased at the bazaar.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Only level 55 ice wizards will get it during their quest, but you can sell them etc. So they'll show up in the bazaar from time to time.

There aren't very many in the bazaar so just keep checking.

One will show up eventually.

Defender
May 30, 2009
reiko2000 wrote:

The bosses that can be summoned in Stormriven drops amulets and the level 55 wands. I have the Rod of Rapture (life wand) on my Death character as well as the Cursed Staff that I received from a quest.

Community Leader
These wands and staffs are dropped in Stormriven by the special bosses, along with a quest. I always use a opp wand that my school. As long as you are level 55 you can carry one :).