Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you ACTUALLY battle Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I was on some site and I saw and ad for W101. The last few sentences on the banner were:
Battle Morganthe in the new world of Celestia
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask!

Jasmine StormBlood

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
eggywig wrote:
I was on some site and I saw and ad for W101. The last few sentences on the banner were:
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask! Jasmine StormBlood

You battle her forces, just as you battled Malistaire's forces in Wizard City without seeing him. You do actually get a brief glimpse of Morganthe near the end, but you still are just fighting her forces.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
eggywig wrote:
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask!

Jasmine StormBlood

first finish a qest in dragonspyre called blah blah blah and then you in celestia or go to player guide and look it up :-)

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
May 12, 2009
eggywig wrote:

Jasmine StormBlood

i think that that in wintertusk you battle her..........

Community Leader
MikeStrath wrote:
eggywig wrote:
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask! Jasmine StormBlood

You battle her forces, just as you battled Malistaire's forces in Wizard City without seeing him. You do actually get a brief glimpse of Morganthe near the end, but you still are just fighting her forces.

Well said Mike. I would love to add that I am sure we will battle her at the end of this story new story line. I am pretty sure we will continue to see glimpses of her in almost each world as we move forward to the last.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
hop4242 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

Jasmine StormBlood

Mssage boards for wintertusk says you dont. (Baldur Goldpaws)

Explorer
May 26, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
hop4242 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

Jasmine StormBlood

Mssage boards for wintertusk says you dont. (Baldur Goldpaws)
dude, i like yor username :D and also there will be several worlds before you fight morganthe. its just like malistair

Delver
Jul 20, 2009