Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crustacean Empire Quest Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I am trying to do the "Helping Claw" quest but every time I enter the cave I have to fight him and it does not allow me to talk with him. I may have done the quests out of order, is there a way to still complete this quest? Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
armor94 on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I am trying to do the "Helping Claw" quest but every time I enter the cave I have to fight him and it does not allow me to talk with him. I may have done the quests out of order, is there a way to still complete this quest? Thanks
A long time ago there was a bug on the quest "Helping Claw" but I thought that KI fixed it. You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest.

Just in case you need it, this link shows a quest tree for all of the quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

If you scroll down to The Crustacean Empire, you will see the side quests, including Helping Claw. You can click on any of those quests and see details on them, if you need it.

Hope this helps (but I think you will probably need to contact support).