Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
Who has the Pristine Vial ? I have searched every where can't find it no where .

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kevindeathh wrote:
Who has the Pristine Vial ? I have searched every where can't find it no where .

I believe you can buy this reagent at the vendor in DragonSprye and Celestia. I know I bought it from a vendor.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Check the reagent vendors in CL and you can find them at the bazaar if you want to overpay.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Where do I craft my Seal of the Seven Seas? I can't find anywehre that will let me craft it. HELP plz

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bikermom1086 wrote:
Where do I craft my Seal of the Seven Seas? I can't find anywehre that will let me craft it. HELP plz

The quest is given by the dog standing by the beach when you first go into the Floating Land to the left.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bikermom1086 wrote:

That should be able to be crafted on the equipment station. Somewhere on each craft item there is where it has to be crafted on. So far I have the basic, card making, equipment and housing stations which I think is all to be had.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jj007111 wrote:
does anyone know where i can get recipe for celestian shield?

The information on this shield shows it as a drop but not a crafted item:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Celestian_Shield

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Hi i was just wondering where you can find Hamish Willoughby in Celestia. I know he is in the grotto, just wondering if anybody could give me the exact directions or tell me where he is. And in case there are some of you people who cant remember who he is, he is the guy that gives you some crafting recipes as far as i know.

Wolf Firemask level 55 pyromancer and Grandmaster Artisan

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Administrator
jj007111 wrote:
Where can I find Amber to make mygoat card?

Amber, Vine and Braided Vine Reagents will only be available through Gardening. Plants such as White Tiger Lily, Red Bell Pepper, Red Huckleberries, Deadly Fly Trap, Silver Trumpet Vine, Maelstrom Snap Dragon, Frozen Fly Trap and many more now have the new reagents added to their harvest rewards!

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nixter1 wrote:
Hi i was just wondering where you can find Hamish Willoughby in Celestia. I know he is in the grotto, just wondering if anybody could give me the exact directions or tell me where he is. And in case there are some of you people who cant remember who he is, he is the guy that gives you some crafting recipes as far as i know.

Wolf Firemask level 55 pyromancer and Grandmaster Artisan

This vendor is in the Grotto across from Repurt where you first get questing there.