Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia's Sun School Trainers?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I'm curious as to where I can find colossus and monstrous. I already have the first two, including the accuracy ones as well. Do I have to get the sun school mutations in order to obtain colossus and monstrous? If not, can someone tell me where I can find them. I've been most eager to find out. Hahaha

See you guys around the spiral! ;)

Kayla- Transcendent Diviner ~lvl 74
Kiley Dreamer- Adept Sorceress ~lvl 25
Taylor Shadowwalker- Apprentice Necromancer ~lvl 8

"Never give up without a fight!"

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Can somebody please reply? Help me out a bit? It'd mean a lot...

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wandstriker7 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
I'm curious as to where I can find colossus and monstrous. I already have the first two, including the accuracy ones as well. Do I have to get the sun school mutations in order to obtain colossus and monstrous? If not, can someone tell me where I can find them. I've been most eager to find out. Hahaha

See you guys around the spiral! ;)

Kayla- Transcendent Diviner ~lvl 74
Kiley Dreamer- Adept Sorceress ~lvl 25
Taylor Shadowwalker- Apprentice Necromancer ~lvl 8

"Never give up without a fight!"
To get to Colossus you need to continue the Sun School spell on the Floating Land - up the hill to the left after entering, in the little tent village area. We get someone to port into if we are not to that area yet - same as level 50 if we are not into Celestia yet.

You do not have to take the Accuracy spells just the fists ones or any other spells available to work your way up.

The last one, Colossus 275 boost, is in Drum Jungle in Zafaria and you must repair the obelisk which is a quest eventually given by Koko and it will cost you 5 training points total to get to there.