Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get to solarium!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
I did all the quests leading up to maglump and defeated him to get the solar piece. got it but now it won't let me turn in my quest to Engineer Montgomery and i don't have any more mainstory quests to do. Please tell me what is wrong.

Defender
May 06, 2011
ggftwman on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I did all the quests leading up to maglump and defeated him to get the solar piece. got it but now it won't let me turn in my quest to Engineer Montgomery and i don't have any more mainstory quests to do. Please tell me what is wrong.
This seems like a real problem. If all fails, the best thing to do is send a support ticket to Kingsisle. They fixed my Wintertusk questline ~ maybe they can fix your Celestia questline as well!

Katherine DragonBlade Level 94 Pyromancer

Administrator
ggftwman on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com