Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get key to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Hi guys! I just completed Dragonspyre and defeated Malistare. I went to speak to Merle Ambrose in the Commons, had the dialogue pop up for being a great student of Ravenwood with Professor Drake ect ect...

I don't have the quest for the spiral key to Celestia. I'm a level 43 Death student and when I talk to Ambrose the only quests available are "Pet Sounds" and "To The Registrar". What am I suppose to do? Thanks in advance.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
You have to be at least level 44 to unlock Celestia. Do some side quests to get up a level, then you should receive the quest.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
You must be level 44 in order to go to Celestia. Do some side quests, they would help. I got this information from the wiki.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Gamzee Makara on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
Hi guys! I just completed Dragonspyre and defeated Malistare. I went to speak to Merle Ambrose in the Commons, had the dialogue pop up for being a great student of Ravenwood with Professor Drake ect ect...

I don't have the quest for the spiral key to Celestia. I'm a level 43 Death student and when I talk to Ambrose the only quests available are "Pet Sounds" and "To The Registrar". What am I suppose to do? Thanks in advance.
If you have not done Grizz, you might want to consider it since there is a lvl 35 spell to be gotten once you have entered Mirkholm Keep. There is also a lvl 55 spell and lvl 58 pet quest to be gotten after questing in Sudrilund in WinterTusk.
If you pass those up, you won't receive any more spell or pet quests until you go back and do them.

You can also level up several levels by doing Wintertusk since the XP is higher.

As for doing the quest for the Spiral Key to Celestia, that is now a side quest and has been for a long time. It is also a dungeon.